Chapter 27

I woke up groggily, everything was blurry and I couldn't open my eyes fully. The covers over my body were so warm I didn't want to take them off, I looked over at the clock and realized the time. 'Damnit I don't want to go to school today..' I thought but still non the less for up, I walked to my bathroom and took off my underwear getting in the shower. Goosebumps spread across my body as the warm water hit my back, it was soothing and I wanted to stay like that forever. Eventually I got out and dried off, and walked to my room getting clothes which included underwear, black pants, a pink floyd shirt and socks. I then slipped on my shoes and walked downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and looked for my dad and didn't notice him. Until he was right in front of me, I jumped and backed away. "Where have you been for the past week? You've haven't been around doing any chores!" He practically screamed, he looked pissed and had a beer in his hand. "I-I'm sorry, I was with my f-friend.." I stammered he raised his hand and brought it to the collar of my shirt, and looked at my neck. I had completely forgotten about my hicky, he looked even more mad and smacked me. "If you let that not do that to you again, I'll beat you sensless!" He screamed, I quickly turn and ran grabbing my bag on the way out. I walked to school even though it took awhile, but I finally got there and worked in quite solitude. By the time school was one I had completely avoided Hiro, and I was glad until he jumped out of nowhere scaring me. "(Y/n) Where have you been? I've searched for you al- what that red mark on your face? Did your dad got you again?" He asked touching it, I looked away ashamed. "He said he didn't want me to let you do that stuff to me anymore..." I said quietly and he looked stunned, then realizes what I was talking about. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get hit, I'm so so sorry.." he said and I smile faintly, I took his hand. "Its ok, we just need to be more careful. Anyways can I come over and work on my project with you? I need some help." I said and he smiled one of his best smiles, which caused me to smile in return. We then started walking hand in hand to his house.

(Ok I understand this was a garbage chapter, but you know I have been in the writers block and have had problems lately. And you guys probably don't care about that so I won't bring anything up, anyways I'm going to try and start to continue again. But thanks for all the likes and stuff I get everyday, it really makes me happy to see people like my story :D Peace and Love!)