Chapter 25

I woke up and looked over and saw Hiro he had his arm's rapped around me and was smiling bigger than ever which made me smile really wide, I looked to my right and saw that the time said 6:45 so I slid out of Hiro's arms and replaced it with a pillow and grabbed some clothes heading down stairs and hopping in the shower making sure to lock it this time. I didn't want Hiro to pull another sneak attack on me and try to get me to do something sexual this morning when I was still exhausted from last night I turned on the water to a warm temperature and hopped in wincing at the heat but quickly getting used to it I closed my eye's and let the warm water hit my face making me really relaxed, I then grabbed the shampoo that made guy's smell "manly" I mean how do you smell manly? It's not even a smell and they are always like use this and it'll give you hair's and make the ladies go mad for you! Like seriously no it doesn't you end up using to much or sweat it all off. God guy's these day's wanting to get with women when there are people like Hiro around where you can have a good bro relationship and still "get it on" 'what am I thinking like this for?' I thought shaking my head maybe it was just last night it seemed Hiro was so hot and he just really turned me on, why? I've never been so...horny, and I mean it's not bad to feel horny with someone you love but it's just a little weird when your thought's drift off without you being able to stop it and then when you finally realize what your doing you panick. God I'm droning on again.

After my shower I get out and get fully dressed this time before stepping out of the bathroom, it seem's Hiro got really worn out last night because he was still upstairs sleeping I could hear his snores from down stairs I sighed a happy sigh and turned on the t.v. and was watching Spongebob until I heard the front door open so I looked over to see Tadashi walking he saw me and gave me a smile. I smiled back him and Hiro looked a lot alike the only thing was Hiro had more hair and a gap in between his teeth, but I thought it was cute and adorable there were so many thing's about Hiro that were amazing like his hair, his voice, his smile, his laugh, his personality, his face, hi-. I'm droning on again I really need to stop doing that. Tadashi walked over and sat next to me on the couch, "So did you and my brother have a nice night last night?" he asked with a smirk I blushed and nodded with the sound 'mhm' coming from my still closed mouth. I felt like Tadashi was going to egg me on but all of the sudden I felt woosy and fell on the couch really confused and passed out.