chapter one:first day of school

You are woken up by your cat biting your (h/l) (h/c) hair, moaning you get up you walk to the bathroom. Hopping in the shower, after your shower you brush you teeth and go pute on your favorite outfit "(y/n) come downstairs you don't want to be late for you first day of school!" Your mom yells "I'll be down in a minute!" You yell back talking a glimpse of yourself in the mirror you quickly go down stairs to be greeted by a bright white smile "I made your favorite breakfast" she sais walking into the living room and sitting on the couch turning on her favorite show "Sons of Anarchy" you sit down at the table and start eating your breakfast you pull up your phone and go on Facebook, after that you tell your mom goodbye and grab your things you hop on your bike and start heading to school. You show up in front of a building and lock up your bike you walk up and open the door there is a man right there to greet you "hello there are you the new student at our school?" He ask, you nod and he motions you to follow him you trail behind him slowly looking around. And you got to the room with all of the inventions you stop and look around in aw you this to yourself {I can do anything like this how did I get into this school!?} the man shows you to your work room and walks off.