Chapter 8: the nightmare before tomorrow

You and Hiro stay there with your lips locked for a long time, when you guys finally stop kissing you look at him blushing. he smirks "so I'm guessing you didn't mind earlier?" You shake your head "I didn't mind at all." Hiro then ask "so are you gay?" "I'm gay/bi are you gay?" You say still blushing "I'm bi." Hiro says still smiling "so does this mean we're.....something?" You ask waiting for the Awnser "if you want it to be." he says "yeah I want it to be." you say not holding your feelings back "ok then we're officially a thing (y/n)." You smile and he smiles back then out of no where you hear a huge explosion Hiro runs and looks out the window you follow close behind you see smoke rising in the air "I have to go (y/n)." "I'll go with you Hiro." you say quickly "no promise me you'll stay here." he says seriously "where are you going?" You questioned "I got to go do something real quick." and before you could say another world he was gone. you walked to the couch and sat down "what was he doing?where was he going?" You thought allowed. (Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I've been busy lately with the finnceline story and homework and the other daily life things I'll try to update both story's tomorrow If I can😊)