Chapter 16

I woke up on the couch and leaned up I looked around and noticed that it was dark outside and the movie I put in was just ending, all of the sudden my stomach grumbled I was hungry again i usually always get hungry at night so I went over and looked around in Hiro's fridge and cabinet. I saw popcorn so I decided to have some so I ripped the plastic off and thru it in the oven bye the time it was done popping I was totally awake and decided i would go out after my popcorn, as I munched the last of the popcorn I decided to walk upstairs and throw on some clean clothes after that I went downstairs and wrote a note saying I was going to go out for a bit. ------------------time skip------------I was walking around when I saw a movie theater it said it was showing Jurrasic world so I decided to go see it, I bought a ticket some popcorn a soda and some candy and walked to theater 5 where I was told to go I decided I wanted to sit at the top and walked up there I sat directly in the middle. There was no one at the movie besides me so I had a whole theater to myself, it was actually pretty cool cause I could scream when the dinosaurs hopped out. but then a group of people walked in they looked like Hiro's group, it was and Hiro was with them and they all say down 'what the hell??' Is all I could think but I decided I didn't want to ruin the movie for myself and just ignored them.