chapter 23

I woke up and looked around running my eyes, when I looked to my right Hiro was sleeping in his been bag. I felt bad stealing his bed I looked at him he was cuter than ever I frowned remebering the decision I had to make, I sighed I want to stay with Hiro I decided. I stared at him I got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen I started cooking pancakes and bacon, with some eggs as soon as I was done I put it all on a plate and walked upstairs and set it on the table next to him I wrote a note and tapped and set his alarm to go off in a minuete, I turned and started walking down stairs and started watching tv eating the breakfast I made myself there was another plate for Tadashi. If he wanted some he did deserve it for saving me and treating me so well when I was passed out, so I just sat there watching tv eating when I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and I looked seeing Hiro comeing down with his plate half a pancake going into his mouth while Tadashi came down finding his on the table and chowing down after thanking me. Hiro walked over to me and say down, "so..about the girl I was with, she drugged me I swear I wasent in control and-" Hiro was starting but I cut him of. "Look Hiro, I know Tadashi told me..and I'm sorry for jumping to a conclusion about you cheating on me, it's just when I got home my dad he..never mind that we got into a fight and I came here thinking to were going to be there for me. When I saw you with her I jus-" I was saying when Hiro hugged me, I hugged back burrying my face in his neck and felt my cheeks flow with redness. I pushed slowley away from him and missed him and he missed back, I felt happy again I felt like I made the perfect choice.