Episode 7 - Plan

En başından başla

I get to sleep on the same bed as him. I get to see him whenever I please. And I can definitely call him MINE. Mine alone. 

He always had that cold expression whenever we were alone together. But the look he has now is slightly different. 

Pagkatapos niyang makausap ang secretary ni Daddy (Kieth's father) sa telepono, he immediately scheduled a flight back to the Philippines and ever since that call, he acted a little differently. 

It was like he was...... excited and yet agitated at the same time. 

Hindi ko maintindihan ang mga kilos niya at hindi ko rin alam kung ano ang iniisip niya. All I know for sure is that Daddy almost died of cardiac arrest. How could he be excited about that?

I gave Kieth a peck on the lips and smiled sweetly. "Why don't you relax for a while?"

He didn't reply for a minute but I stayed as is and kept on smiling, waiting for him to speak. 

And then he did.

"Tapos ka na?" 

I went stiff with his remark. Parang may tumusok sa dibdib ko. 

Kahit kailan hindi talaga ako masasanay sa pagtrato niya sa'kin. 

My smile disappeared and he looked back out the window. 

Ang cruel mo talaga Mr. Rodriguez. 

But I don't care. I love you. And you'll love me too. No matter how long it takes. 

Putting my crushed feelings aside, I wrapped my arms around his and leaned onto his shoulders.