Personal Preference Tag

So I got tagged by WinnietheNarwhal  to do this tag thingy about what I would prefer in my type of guy... hehehe, I'm not really the one to do this kinda stuff, but whatever I'm bored.

Looks:
I'm not really the one to care for looks. Whenever people become friends with me, I literally think they are the most beautiful people in the world. But I do like the look of dark hair.
Now I don't mean to discriminate other races, but I myself would prefer Indians because of my ethnicity, and I would hate for my special someone to feel judged and uncomfortable by my people, so just for this, he would be Indian. But whatever, I don't care how they look.

Personality:
I need them to be a good listener. But not afraid to talk to me.
THEY BETTER FRICKIN' LOVE HP, AND MY WEDDING BETTER BE HP THEMED OR ELSE... Idk, I'd probably wouldn't say anything.
They need to be strong in Christian faith, because religion is my number one priority.
I'd like them to be nice to me and others so that we both may care for everyone.
Finally, I want him to make me feel good about myself and to not push down my self- esteem. I already do enough of that to myself.

I think I'm just gonna do that much since I don't want to have this big giant list of what a perfect guy he needs to be. But yeah, that's the tag.

Anyone who wants to do this can go ahead and do so since Winnie took everyone.