More yays

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Even though it's not Thanksgiving, I'm going to say what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my friends who stuck by me through hard times, even though sometimes we have hard times.
Teeny- I'm thankful for you giving me a break from the drama of my life. And being geeky with me.
Laurie- Even though times are rough, thank you for understanding what I'm going through and providing humor for me.
Pesto(Laurie if you could show this to her that'd be great)- Thank you for being weird with me, and for being the mediator in our fights, and being the first to apologize and being the first to say hello.
Anna- Thank you for helping me when I'm clueless, and understanding when I need space. (Also for tutoring me until 10 p.m)
Ansley- Though we have very different views on life, please know that I will never be mad enough to not be your friend, I love being with you and talking about PTX & Scott and Mitch with you.
Mariana- Even though I don't see you often, thank you for being the best person ever in the three seconds I see you.
Finally Jaylin- Even though you've been going through rough times, I'm here for you. I will never forget the time you cut me down for DEFORSTATION.

Those were all my close friends, but I'm very thankful for all my followers, you're all my happy place.

Peace and love everyone, bye!