Prolouge

No one's Pov:

"They went this way!" 

"Catch them men! Don't let them get away again you fools!"

King Sylvester watched on the top of his castle as his knights got on their horses and began to chase a certain group of people. He glared and the view and gripped his teeth hard.

"Blasted Order of the Stone." He growled.

He remembered the day he executed the first Order of the Stone without getting his wife and children to get suspicious. Since that day, things had been a living hell to those who live in the kingdom over the watch of him. He smiled evilly.

He got everything he wanted. The royal bloodline, money, his marriage, his group of bandits and his children, who will one day continue his dirty work. Now, all he needed was the current people who ran this Order of the Stone so that he can lead them their execution, just like the first group who ran it. He can see them now, getting hanged in front of his eyes while he and his men saw pride and laughter.

"Father?"

King Sylvester snapped out of his 'happy' thoughts and turn to see his son right behind him. He had his blue eyes and his mother's beautiful blond hair. He had his crown with a blue jewel on the front along he had a sovereign robe fit for a prince. Along he had a metal glove on his hand and his sword on the belt of his hands. Sylvester faked a smile and looked at his son directly at his eyes.

"Yes Lukas?"

"We heard the knights yelling again. Is it those thieves again?" Sylvester frowned and looked back on the window before he nodded at him.

"Yes. They caused another explosion on the treasure room, killed three of our guards protecting it and stole a loads of cash."

Lukas nodded before he frowned. He can tell something was wrong. He remembered since he first came out of his mother's womb, he never trusted the eyes on his father. It just felt, something horrible to look at. Even now today, Lukas isn't so sure about his father.

"Can me and Petra check it out?" He asked which made his father look at Lukas quickly and glare at him.

"Absolutely not! As your duty of a member of the royal family, you must stay here until your marriage!" He yelled which made Lukas' frown deepen.

"Yes father...." Was the Only thing he could say before he turned around and left.

Once Lukas was out of view, king Sylvester turned back to the window and saw that the knights and the thieves were out of view. Even so, he couldn't help himself but to smile wickedly as he thought again of the prosecution of the current Order of the Stone.

"Soon you will meet your end Order of the Stone. Just like your folks did."

...

Meanwhile....

"Hurry up Axel! The knights are right behind us!"

"I know! But look! We're almost there!"

These two 'Thieves' are none other than the greatest griefers of all of Minecraftia and members of the Order of the Stone, Axel and Magnus. These two just blew up a giant whole on the treasure room, killing the guards within the room and stole as much as money they could take with them. They had no horses, so they had to out run them while caring all of the money they took that weight a ton.

"Halt thieves!" Called out the leading leader of the three knights who were riding their horses and were well armored.

Axel and Magnus kept on running and began avoiding arrows that were being shot by them. Soon, they heard arrows being shot on their side. They stopped and turned around to look at the now shocked knights. They stood there before they came back to their senses and ran to the griefers. This time, Axel and Magnus stood there with smug looks on their faces, they know they had won.

"NOW!!!" Screamed a voice out of nowhere.

The knights came to a stop before their horses went crazy and stood up, knocking the knights out of their backs before they ran away behind Magnus and Axel. Just as the horses were out of view, the knights in black armor fell into a giant hole that was now on their feet. The hole was deep, and on the bottom of that deep hole, were logs that were chipped into spears poking on the dirt. The knights screamed as they fell to their deaths.

Once that was taken care of, Axel and Magnus slowly made their way to where the knights now lay dead. They looked down on where they fell and whistled at the sight of all the remains and blood of the three knights on the wooden spears.

"That looks hot..." Admitted Magnus.

"Glad you like this Magnus...." Spoke a voice.

The griefers turned around and saw someone they know to well. Jesse, their leader, and of the rest of their group.

"Jesse! Oh man! Am I glad to see you!" Screamed Axel as he ran to him and gave him a big bear hug.

Jesse laughed after Axel let go. He faked coughed and looked at them calmly with a proud look shown on his face.

"How much?"

Axel and Magnus smirked as they show the big bags of gold and jewels they stole from the treasure room from the castle of the royal family. Jesse grinned as he saw all the loot they had stolen. To tell the truth, the group aren't criminals. No, they are stealing from the king so that they can give it to the townsfolk. The people are starving and poor, and a few of them are executed if they don't pay the king.

"Good! Ellegaard! Olivia! You can come out to meet your boyfriends." Jesse screamed behind him.

Sure enough, two girls came down from two separate trees who were next to each other. Once their feet were on the ground, they ran to their boyfriends a gave them a kiss for their well done and well being.

"Alright lovebirds, we need to get back. Jessica must have capture the horses by know we need to give all this stash to the townsfolks before things go wrong." Ordered Jesse as he walked away.

The two couples pulled away and followed their leader back to their hideout.

This my friends, was the  beginning of the resistance vs the King, for the kingdom.