Okay, But This is the Last Time (SMALL NSFW WARNING)

VERY SMALL NSFW WARNING GUYS, IT'S VERY VERY SMALL THOUGH.

((Before the chapter starts, I just wanted to say thanks so much for almost 29k reads, jesus chirst, I didn't think my small little fanfic would get this many reads, or any reads at all, for that matter.

HECC, let's just get right into it.)

-=Tom's P.O.V.=-

(I HAD TO REREAD MY OWN FANFICTION TO WRITE THIS, IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF) I nudge the boy next to me in bed, who is sleeping with his arms around me, almost tight enough to strangle me. "Tord!" I whisper, trying to push him away. As complex as this situation is, it's not as bad as being found out by Edd, I was glad Tord locked his bedroom door before we went to sleep, who knows what Edd would say if he found us right now. "Tord, get off me!" I hiss, slapping the boy in the face. He groans and loosens his arms around me, "Alright, alright, grumpy pants..."

             "We really need to get up," I say, pushing the covers away from me, Tord doesn't move though, or make an effort to open his eyes. "Five more minutes," Tord sighs, snuggling into me. "No, we need to get to the kitchen or Edd and Matt will try to get us!" I reply sharply. Tord doesn't make a comeback, but actually gets up, stretching. I chuckled, "Nice bedhair, it makes you look..." Hot. Wait, no! What am I saying? "Thank you," he replies, grinning, "I didn't know it made me look hot." WAIT WHAT? I SAID "HOT" OUT LOUD? DAMMIT.

             I mentally facepalm myself and then internally scream. Damn, my inner self deserves a pat on the back for fucking that one up. "You slept in your hoodie last night?" Tord asks, I nod. "Do you ever get hot? Oh wait... you already are," He says, grinning playfully. I give him a disgusted look, "Are you flirting with me?" He nods, and wraps an arm around me, getting close to my ear. He whispers quietly, his breath warm, "Don't be a hypocrite, Thomas."

          A chill is sent down my spine by that, he touches my hands lightly and then both of our hands intertwine. He decides not to move away from me, which makes me feel nervous. "Tord seriousl-" I get cut off by a kiss. I sure as hell don't kiss him back. "You are adorable when you get all flustered," Tord whispers, our faces inches apart. All I can really do is glare, while blushing. He pushes me back down onto the bed, and pins me there. I'm almost too stunned to do anything. 

         He kisses me again, but I give up on trying to resist after a few seconds. He seems to enjoy it better when I'm working together with him, anyways. (you wan sum fukk? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -Cereal) Tord finds every kiss to be rather pleasing, and starts to trail his kisses down my neck, leaving love-bites in certain places. As much as I'd like to continue on with him, I have to stop him once he reaches my collarbone. "T-Tord, they're going to l-look for us... We can't d-do this right now." The boy stops, thankfully, and looks at me, "Okay, but this is the last time..." 

         His eyes are glazed with confidence, and I want to kiss him softly but I know what will happen if we continue on with our little "session", and I'll die of embarrassment... Tord rolls off me, as I try to turn away from him to stop myself from blushing. I don't think Edd and Matt are idiots, they'll know something's up if I walk out there with my face redder than Tord's hoodie. Tord is trying to get all the knots in his hair from last night combed out, and we both walk to the door. Tord opens it and makes sure nobodies in the hallway, spying on us, and gives me "the coast is clear" signal. Before I walk out the room he kisses my forehead. "Thanks, mom," I tease, and then laugh. He laughs with me too, and then we both go out to see our other two friends. Who are looking... very displeased. 

((THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH TO NSFW. Tell me how I did and how I should improve on it, I'd like to know for future chapters! *wink* I'm not the best at writing it, i know, but still. I attempted. And it's my first time writing something like that... or at least uploading it to Wattpad *MORE WINKING*

                                                      *wink* -Cereal