My Room Is Better Than Yours

((HOLY HELL GUYS, 25K READS?? AND 120+ FOLLOWERS?? THANK YOU!!

The song above is my life rn, sorry.

AND NO THIS IS NOT A SMUT CHAPTER BOI))

-=Tord's P.O.V=-

      So we did get caught at the beach, by the police. It made me feel like a sixteen year old with peer pressure, only I was the one making myself do it. Of course, we won't tell Edd what happened, or where we even went. As soon as we walked in the door to the house, we were greeted by Edd's cat, Ringo. I picked up the cat, and held it. Tom and I tiredly sat on the couch, I put the cat on my lap where it stayed, purring. 

     I cuddled the cat, stroked it's ears and whiskers, and even played with it's paws. I sighed, "If only this cat was Tom," feeling flirty. Tom laughed, "In your dreams." I chuckled too, letting the cat leap off my lap. I scooted closer to Tom, and it was obvious he noticed. "What are you doing?" He giggled. I said nothing and wrapped my arms around him, snuggling my face into his hair, "Nothing, kitty cat." 

---

"It's 3 AM," Tom stated. I groaned, "I was getting comfy." 

  "Whatever, your bed is probably more comfortable than the couch, genius," Tom replied. I dragged myself off the couch, following Tom down the hallway. I stopped him in front of his doorway, "Whoa, not a chance." He gave me a sharp look, "What?" I smiled, grabbing his hand and leading him to my room, "My room is better than yours." 

   "Right..." He said, unsure. I scooted all the way to the other side of the bed, leaving lots of room for him. He joined me, awkwardly. I turned off my lamp, "Goodnight, Tom." Nothing. Maybe he was already asleep? Was he feeling too awkward? Maybe this wasn't the best idea for tonight, since so much had happened in just a few hours. "...Goodnight, Tord."

((Short chapter, but I promise I'll try to write more! I'm trying to update most of my stories, haha

                                 -A  piece of trash, Cereal))