When you're right, you're wrong.

((A/N: Hiya, guess who hasn't updated this book in 5 millions years? That would be me~ My life stinks right now since I have like 5 school projects i have to do, and I got bored, so... let's do this...))

-=Tom's P.O.V=-

        Tord and I were sitting on the couch, watching a movie Tord apparently liked. I believe it was called Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 9. I wasn't exactly paying any attention to the movie, I was halfway drunk. Tord took away my flask and said we could share some "quality time" together. How I hated the sound of that. I retained my focus on the TV, even though I had no idea what was going on, I didn't want to ask though. So I quietly tried to take info on anything that happened.

        After about another 30 minutes of the movie, it finally rolled the credits. I was halfway asleep by then. "What do you wanna do now?" I heard him ask, I pulled my hood over my head, "Sleep." He chuckled as if he thought it was a joke, but I really wasn't kidding, I was seriously tired. "Really, I'm glad I didn't kill you when I had my robot," I heard him mumble. "Yeah, me too," I replied sarcastically. "Well, my original plan was to kill Edd first and then kill you off and-" 

"What?"

"What?"

"You said something about killing Edd!"

"You must be hearing things."

"Shut up, commie!" I growled, "The time for jokes is over, why did you want to kill Edd first?!" Tord hesitated, then shrugged, "Well, he's the leader sometimes, isn't he?" I blankly looked away. "I'm going to my room, I cannot believe you!" I said, picking up my blanket off the couch and walking down the hallway. God, what is he good for?

      I didn't get any good sleep that night, I was too angry to sleep. The morning was worse when I dragged myself out of bed and went to the kitchen. I sat beside Tord who looked at me gleefully, but I glared at him. His smile faded and he gave me a glare back. "Good morning to you too, then, Commie." He huffed. Edd was making toast while Matt friend eggs. "Hey, can we all just be nice?" Edd said, smiling at both of us. Tord rolled his eyes at me and sighed, I tilted my head away from him.

        "How could you?" I whispered to Tord. "Well it seemed like a good idea at the time but-" He whispered back, still trying to find the right words to say. "You're lucky I didn't tell Edd you planned to kill him," I mumbled. "Yeah, well..." His eyes darted back and forth, "You're lucky I didn't tell Edd that YOU CUT!" He yelled. Everyone looked at him, but he glared at me. I felt completely shattered. He seemed to realize what he had done, "Tom... I..." I didn't want to hear it. I walked quickly down to my room, Tord hesitated, then ran after me, but i slammed my door shut and locked it before he was down the hallway. I just wanted to be alone.

((A/N: *EVIL AUTHOR LAUGHS*))