(3)Those Little Pills

"Sarah hurry up!" Alicia whined, stomping her feet. Her heels echoing in the dark hallway.

Sarah looked at the mirror one last time. Her neon lime green skinny jeans clung to her legs, making her, for once in her life, taller then she actually was. Well, two inch stilettos helped too. Her top was a black tank top with white stripes running horizontal. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes, and grabbed a matching lime green jacket, and headed out the door. Sarah smacked her self on her face.

"What did you forget now?" Alicia groaned.

"Purse." Sarah squeaked, running back to her room. She grabbed the small black clutch off of the coffee table and quickly walked back to Alicia.

Alicia nodded once, and the mood was set in. The two girls were excited to have a night all to themselves.

The lights were pulsing to the beats of the techno music. Alicia and Sarah sat on bar stools, sipping their drinks. They were more than slightly buzzed.

"So, like, I totally forgot where I set my purse." Sarah giggled, swaying back and forth with the steady techno beat. "You still got my ladybugs?" Sarah slurred.

Alicia looked at the piss drunk girl next to her. Sarah's soft brown hair was pulled back into a high pony, her bangs stopping at her high cheek bones. Her eyes were closed, and Sarah's eyeliner was perfection it's self. Her pink lips were pulled into a small smile, as she extended her arm out to Alicia.

"Sorry girlie."

Sarah's eyes flashed open, and she sharply turned her head to face Alicia.

"But why?" she asked quietly, her voice barely heard above the music.

"I see a cutie checking you out." Alicia interrupted, nodding in the direction of Joel.

Sarah's face flushed bright red.

Alicia laughed at the bashfulness of the girl setting next to her. Her plan was going smoothly, get Sarah drunk, make her dance with Joel, and make the switch with the boss. Alicia nodded towards Joel, who then sauntered over to the two girls.

Joel's platinum blonde hair fell just above his deep green eyes. He was well dressed, and no bruises or contusions were visible on his skin. Alicia gave an inward sigh of relief, her husband wasn't harmed.

Joel looked at his wife, Alicia and the girl next to her. The poor girl was flushed bright red. Not the best thing for a human girl to do in an underworld club.

Joel made his way through the packed dance floor, trying to avoid the succubus, and newly born vampire girls that kept trying to rub up against him like small kittens, begging for attention. He held back a gag, as he made it to the bar. The girl was piss drunk, swaying off beat to the heavy music. He held out his hand to the piss drunk girl.

"You wanna dance?" Joel asked, trying to be heard over the noise.

Sarah flushed bright red, and nodded weakly when Alicia pushed her off of the stool. She stumbled towards Joel. Sarah looked up at the twenty-something man she was about to dance with.

"Hehe, you're a cutie."

Joel winked at her and ushered her out into the middle of the floor.

The two captives danced together, breaking only for the next song to start. Joel danced politely with Sarah, not wanting to piss off Alicia.

'She is going to be pissed at me for doing this.' He thought darkly. Clearing his head he bent down towards Sarah's neck, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Every single person in the club heard him, only pausing for a second to put on a façade.

Sarah looked up at Joel, and mouthed, "What?"

Joel just smiled, and held her closer, waiting for the next part of the plan to unfold. He scanned the room, looking for his captor, Derek. Derek was next to a busty blonde witch that was distracting him from his main purpose. Joel nodded to the siren on the opposite side of the room. She smiled coyly, and walked away from the final piece of the plan.

Tristen.

"Hey there cutie, want to dance with me?" a man of about forty stumbled up to Sarah and Joel. His break stank of alcohol.

Sarah looked up at the drunken man. "No thanks." She whispered, trying to suppress the memories of her father.

The man took one step closer to her, and reached out to grab her arm. Sarah flinched away, and closed her eyes.

When she opened them, she was standing behind another person, and the drunken man was on the floor, trying to run away from Joel's beating.

Only, that wasn't Joel. Sarah squinted, her vision blurring around the edges. The man was dressed almost the same, black shirt, black pants, but his hair was dark brown, with blonde tips.

From across the room, Alicia watched with delight, as the prince defended Sarah. Tonight Sarah would be taken in by the highest bidder, after Derek was disposed of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, not much but...I havnt been writing much lately... Huge spanish test Wed, and finals coming up as they are for the majority of people on here... :P I need modivation...