Chapter 3

Dear diary

I've just woken up after one of the best nights of my life and for some reason I'm not wearing any clothes and I can't find them. Also Trunks has disappeared from the tent as well! So it looks like I'm going on an early morning hunt in the nude. Lucky no one comes up here

Wish me luck xxx

Goten poked his head outside and was dazzled by the rays of sunlight shining through the tree's.

I wonder what time it is?

He started to have a look around feeling a bit self conscious without anything on. Eventually he found them next to Trunks clothes at the edge of the lake and also found the prince swimming on his back completely naked.

He has no idea how beautiful he is.

He hid behind a tree and stared at Trunks floating peacefully for a long time.

I feel like such a stalker but it is his fault for being so perfect. Hmmm I think it's about time I get my own back for all the times he has teased me. I think I'll give him a bit of a scare heh heh.

Goten quietly slid down the edge into the water, slowly submerged himself and swam towards him. Swimming directly underneath the saiyan he pushed his feet off the floor, ascending out of the water creating a huge splash.

"Haaa I got you Trunks!"

As Goten went to body slam Trunks his planned failed when he only managed to hit the water.

"What the?"

Suddenly he felt a pair of dominating hands lock him in a full nelson, lifting him out of the water. Confused and wondering why he was floating above the lake, he turned his head and saw the smirking face of a super saiyan Trunks.

"Hahaha, sooo close chibi but there's no escaping me this time"

"How did you do that?"

"I'm awesome hehe"

Goten tried his best to break out of his strong arms, even turned into a super saiyan and struggled as hard as he could but he knew Trunks has always been that little bit stronger than him.

"Okay, Okay, I give up let me go!"

"Nuh uh, you smell too good, cutie."

"Huh? Stop it! let me go!"

He ignored Goten's plea and nibbled on his ear, making his face bright red.

"You're only enticing me more when you blush like that. Your scent turns me on so much when you're a super saiyan"

Suddenly Goten stopped struggling because he felt a surge of ki in the air.

"Seriously Trunks stop, cant you feel that?"

He released the younger saiyan and instantly felt the familiar energy coming towards them.

"Shit, I think that's my dad! He must have felt our power levels!" Trunks shouted.

"Wha...what? Vegeta's coming?"

"Quick chibi we've gotta get dressed! Did you bring your gi?"

"Yeah I always have it with me but how will that help?"

"He will think we've been training"