Day Six- heartbreaks and promises

Start from the beginning

He gives a blank stare and then sighs, taking a deep breath.

Harry's POV:

I get up from the couch and get a glass of water. I sigh.. Still no texts from Zayn not even a missed call or anything.

"What's up!" Louis beams.

I sigh. "Nothing, just my boyfriend hasn't texted me or anything yet, and he usually does, i'm worried." I sigh again, his eyes widen.

"Boyfriend?" He asks with a hurt look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before Lou. I know you're hurt because of it." I reply.

"It's not because of that." He sighs. "I'm hurt because somebody actually chose to be with you and that somebody isn't me." He says with a croak in his voice, tears well up in his eyes. He bites his lip.

"Wait, Lou, what are you trying to say?" I ask.

"I love you more than a friend and I was going to ask you when the time was right but clearly, you have a boyfriend.." He explains, trailing off as soon as tears are streaming down his face. "I'm sorry.." He runs upstairs and slams his door shut.

"LOU!" I scream out, I rush up the stairs and slowly approach his room door. I lean against it. "Lou, can we talk about this, please?" I say against the door, knocking on it gently.

"Go away, there's nothing to say now." I hear him sniffling.

"I'm not gonna go because I CARE about you okay, I care." I say, assuring him.

"You gon' be judgin me." He says.

"No, Lou, I will NEVER judge you NO MATTER WHAT! Open the door please." I plead.

Louis POV: *TRIGGER WARNING** 

I can't do this, I thought I could but clearly I am so heartbroken. I am so scared our friendship would also get ruined. After his distance, I had become so depressed, even cut myself too, which is why I'm always wearing full sleeves because I am ashamed too. Ashamed with myself. Lied to myself.

"Lou!" Harry calls.

"Didn't I tell you to jus go?" I say with a lump in my throat. Tears are streaming down my face. I can't cope, I get the razor blade and cut deeply into my left vein and see the pure dark red blood oozing out of my wrist.

"Lou, we can sort it! I promise I won't judge you and I promise I won't get mad." He replies through the door. It feels distant, his voice, because i'm already bleeding out it's blood and tears for me. I start to see stars. 

"Need to sleep." I mumble

"Lou?" I hear his voice one last time..

Harry's POV:

"Lou, you're scaring the crap out of me!" I exclaim, I don't hear anything.

"LOU!!" I yell. "Lou!! ANSWER ME!!" I yell louder.

My heart is pounding right through my chest. I smash open the door and see Louis' lifeless body drained from blood. 

"Oh my God!! LOU!!!" I yell and approach him keep him in my arms. Lucky I have my cellphone in my back pocket. I call 911.

"911, What's your emergency!" A beaming lady's voice says.

"Can I have Paramedics please ASAP!" I reply.

"Hello sir, what's the emergency." The man on the phone says.

"It's my best friend, he's bleeding out, I don't know what to do, he's unconscious and i'm afraid." I say. Tears are pouring down my face. I can't believe this is happening.

"Sir, What is your location so we can approach you right away?" He asks.

"3110 Oak Street." I say.

"We will be right there. Please try to stop the blood, tie wherever the body is affected with a clean rag and keep it firm and tight." The guy on the phone says.

"Thank you." I say and hang up.

I start to panic while I leave Lou's room and tighten his wrist with a sterile bandage. 

"Oh my god, Lou. You promised you would never leave me! What is this then!!??" I yell at him. "Please wake up!!" I exclaim.

The doorbell rings. "Paramedics!" They say.

I quickly rush down the stairs as if somebody's chasing me down. Answering the door, I breathlessly say "He's upstairs. The room door is opened!" I say, panicking.

"Sir, please stay calm, we will do the best we can." The blonde paramedic says.

I run out of breath, I have really bad asthma too, I forgot my pump and cannot breathe. The paramedic catches me while I just suddenly fall...

Zayn's POV: 

"Seriously Zayn!? An A-class drug????!" Liam yells.

"I don't know why I did it, was through so much shit and....." He trails me off

"So you decided to take drugs instead of talking to Harry through with this, AND you guys made a deal too!" He exclaims. He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry." It was all I had said. I mentally facepalm myself.

"Listen Zayn, when it comes with relationships, you have to stick with it, I thought you weren't the player type anymore." He replies. 

Just then, my phone starts to ring. It's Harry, I decide to end the call.

"Harry?" He asks. I just nod. My phone keeps ringing with his caller ID, God he's clingy. "Seems important." Says Liam. I sigh and answer.

"Yeah babe?" I say.

"Is this Zayn?" An unfamiliar voice says...