Chapter 13

*Christine's pov*

Taylor went all out and rented a limo...holy shit. There were rose petals leading to the limo.

"Damn Taylor..." I mumbled
"You like?" He asked smirking
"Yes" I said smiling
He smiled and kissed my cheek.

He took my hand and lead me to the limo. I stepped inside and there were rose petals scattered around in here too. There was even a bowl filled with kisses.

We sat down and I just looked around amazed. I probably looked like a little kid. Whatever it's all good.

"So wanna tell me where we're headed?" I asked
"Well....Naaah. It's a surprise" he said
I pouted and he fixed it by crashing his lips onto mine.

Our kiss got heated but it soon got interrupted by the driver telling us that we have arrived at our destination.
"Alright thanks Murphy. See ya later" Taylor said
"Bye kid enjoy your lunch" he said smiling

We got out of the car and headed to the restaurant. The place was crowded but somehow Taylor made arrangements so we got a special secret place that's quiet and relaxing.

We entered this room that had a table set up with a candle in the middle. Candle lit lunch date , that's cute. I thought smirking.
We sat down and began our lunch date.
__________
__________

*skips to after lunch*

So we just finished lunch and now we're heading to our next destination.

"That lunch was amazing. Thank you so much" I said kissing his cheek.
"Anything for you babe" he said smiling
"So where are we going now?" I asked
"You're really not gonna stop asking huh?" He asked
I shook my head.
"We're going to the beach" he said
"Yes!" I said
"Sorry it's nothing big i just thought today should be simple and relaxing." He said
"It's fine I don't really care where we go as long as it's fun and memories have been made" I said
He just smiled.

Probably like 15 mins later we arrived at the beach. We got out of the car and the sight was just beautiful. The nice weather plus the beach is always a beautiful sight.

We walked over to the sand and sat down. The sand was nice and hot. We just sat there talking and watching the waves crash. We saw people letting the waves catch them. We saw dogs running around and some towards the water. We also saw a few couples having a picnic. This is the perfect place to relax.

It felt like it was getting late so we checked the time and saw that it was 4. We decided to go home but as I was about to stand up Taylor pulled me back.
"Wait I have something for you.." He said
"What is it?" I asked
He pulled out a little red velvet box and handed it to me. I looked at him not knowing what to say.
"Open it." He said

I opened the box and there was a diamond heart necklace with a pair of diamond heart earrings. I looked at him again shocked.
"When I see you wearing the necklace and the earrings it means you'll trust me and you'll let me help you whenever you're broken. These will be a sign. If you're wearing them I would think you will need a shoulder to cry on. As long as you have these on or at least one of them on , you'll be completely safe." He said

I had tears in my eyes by the time he finished.
"W-wow..." I said
"Do you like it?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck
"I love it...thank you. These have a meaning to it...I'll never let go of these. Thank you so much." I said hugging him.
He smiled and hugged back.

"Can you put the necklace on for me?" I asked
"Of course" he said
He took the necklace and while I held my hair up he put the necklace around my neck & clipped the ends together. I looked down at it and smiled.
"Im gonna save the earrings but I love this necklace too much" I said
"Glad you like it. Now c'mon let's go home and cuddle" he said standing up reaching his hand out to help me.
I took his hand & stood up.

We walked over to the limo and told Murphy to take us home.