Chapter 22

*Christine's pov*

I didn't know where to go cause it was so dark. Soon I heard glass break and footsteps somewhere in the house.

"Guys this isn't funny!" I yelled

"Chris!!!! HELP!!!" It sounded like Matt...

"Matt?! Where are you?!" I yelled

I started walking towards his voice.

All of a sudden i felt someone grab me and cover my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

"If you try anything im going to kill you." The person said

Then I felt a cold metal slide against the front of my neck.

"Christine!!!!" This time it sounded like Sam

"Sam!!! Help!!!" I yelled

The guy tightened his grip on me.

"What did I just say?" He asked

I closed my mouth but I kept crying.

"Chris!!! I love you!" Now that was Cameron...

I started to shake and cry. Soon enough I was somehow blindfolded and being lifted up.

The guy that had me carried me and placed me on the couch. I pulled my legs up to my body and place my chin on my knees.

A few minutes later the blindfold was ripped off and I opened my eyes.

All the guys stood in front of me laughing their asses off. Aaron , Johnson , Shawn , Connor and Ricky were recording it.

"What?" I questioned still shaking and crying.

"That was hilarious!" Gilinsky said

"You're reaction was priceless!" Jc said

I didn't say anything. I sat there hugging my legs. Still shaking and crying. I thought something actually happened...

Anger filled my body.

"You guys think that was funny?! You guys are assholes!" I yelled

"Woah calm down it was just a joke." Cameron said

"So the i love you part was just a joke..." I mumbled

Cameron's eyes went wide. I think he's the only one that heard that.

"We didn't know we scared you that much." Taylor said

"Ya'll are fucking stupid. I was crying y'know. I actually thought something happened to you guys! I thought I was gonna die or something!" I yelled

"Oh my god you're shaking" kian said

I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't ever fucking do that to me again." I said sternly

They nodded and hugged me. I didn't hug back I wasn't in the mood anymore.

"I'm going to sleep now. Bye." I said grabbing my phone and walking upstairs.

I heard someone following me so I started to run up to my room. When I got to my room I slammed my door closed and jumped into bed.

I grabbed the teddy bear and started cuddling with it. I pulled the covers up so it was covering my whole body.

I closed my eyes and just tried to go to sleep. I heard my door open and close. I heard footsteps come near my bed.

I kept my eyes closed. The person pulled the covers off me and took the bear out of my hands and laid down next to me.

I didn't move or open my eyes. The person wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer.

The person kissed my forehead and said "Sorry baby girl. I love you." I couldn't make out who said it cause the person kinda just mumbled it.

I decided to wait a while till the person was sleeping so I can look up.

After probably like 5 mins i started hearing soft snores coming from the person. I looked up and saw......Matt?

____________

A/N

Ya'll were probably expecting Carter or Cameron huh? HAHA NOPE I love you guys im sorry😂❤️

You guys are probably wondering why i put Matt in this scene / position well I mean through the whole story Matt and Chris haven't had much scenes together with just them two so I decided to put him in this scene.

No , Matt doesn't have any feelings for her it's a just a friendly cuddle. Matt Nash and Christine are supposed to best friends i just don't think I ever made that clear?

Plus Matt is such a sweetheart , I just had to. He would be the perfect cuddle buddy don't ya think?

Okay last one , Carter or Cameron?

Competition once again?