love is in my heart

Very high detailed content you have been warned

Toothless POV

The wolf girl woke up looking around... I came back to give her food but she just growled."relax cutie im not gonna hurt u" i said spitting out some fish infront of her so she could eat.later on i started asking her question while talking about my life."so,hows ur family,Or is your life good?" I say seeing shes not wanting to speak of it. I stood up going to her hugging her tight. "Its ok your safe now, no ones gonna hurt you here." I felt a smiling sensation on her face i fet lost in my mind thinking not knowing as i press a slight kiss onto her neck. I blush crazly not knowing why i did that...all ik is that i felt a slight knot in my stomach i quickly let her go covering my face embaressed. As i kept my eyes closed i felt a very hard press of a kiss against my snout opening my eyes seeing her kiss me. I enjoyed how it felt like i was nothing but a endless flames that will never go out. I kiss back hugging her close letting her sleep on my chest. As i sleep i have a wet dream of her crawling onto me saying things. In my sleep i feel my member slow come out its shaft getting bigger pressing against her thighs. I wake up pushing her off gently laying her by me as i curl up and think of something else.