The Woods

Dark was walking threw the woods looking for a place to hide. She became hungry and found a bush of blueberries,she kept playing her images from her past over and over in her head unable to forget it.

Darks POV

"Gotta..Keep going can't stop...But I'm hungry..Hmm" I come across a bush of Berries and don't hesitate to grab a bunch and eat. I herd grooting over the bush as I peek over I see a night fury dragon he was adorable.he was rolling around in the grass with no worries. I smile watching him leaning on the bush till I fell on my stomach I grunt in pain feeling a branch in my stomach I got up looking at it seeing a rose thorn branch in it. I look up looking for the dragon it was gone. "Dang...Must've scared it off..It was so cute too" I got up pulling the thorns out walking to the opening looking at the spot of where I saw the dragon.By examining the grass it's a teenage dragon. Maybe 16 years old in human years, probably 5ft'6? All I do know is that it was long gone apperently it was rolling around near a small cave with a lake and berries. I peek in the water seeing fish I try to grab one but instead I get burned. Knowing I can only touch hot water I sit and stare at the fish for a few."only if I new how to get food correctly" I herd rustling from behind and staggered to my feet pulling out a sword made of darkness colored white and black looking at the rustling. I turn around to see green eyes staring at me as I walk toward it the eyes close. I ran for the bush seeing it's gone."dam!....Where did it go??" I felt a hard breez above me I turn around looking up seeing the dragon and freaking out by falling to my butt crawling back into a tree panicking.

Okay be aware I'm not good at boy roleplay but I'm trying my best idk how my bf acts