Tony Stark - Something More

Based off of this Tumblr post ^

"Alright [Male name], tell you what. If you can solve this equation, I'll reward you."

The (h/c) haired man looked up from his notes and quirked an eyebrow up at Tony. He looked back down at his textbook and carefully considered the implications of the word "reward".

"You'll reward me?" [Male name] asked. Tony nodded, a smirk on his face. [Male name] grinned back and got down to business.

After ten minutes of frustration, growling, and teasing touches from Tony (which didn't help at all), [Male name] triumphantly slammed his pencil down on the desk and proudly shoved his notebook towards Tony.

"Impressive. It only took you 8 minutes longer than it should have."

"Oh shut up man," the (e/c) eyed boy growled, moving the notebook in Tony's hands to the side and crawling over him.

"Where's my reward?" [Male name] murmured into his ear. Tony chuckled before reaching into his pocket and bringing out a chocolate bar. [Male name] stared.

"What, you don't want it?" Tony teased. [Male name]'s eyebrows furrowed.

"I was expecting... more," he grumbled. Tony's smile widened as he reached into his other pocket and brought out a second chocolate bar.

"Here."

"Oh my god."