Steve Rogers - Plush

[Male name] and Steve had been friends for a long time. They were pretty much inseparable, and were usually found by each other's sides day and night. However, [Male name] has a secret that he absolutely does not want Steve to find out about.

He has a Captain America plushy.

He knows that it's kind of creepy now, especially since the man himself is now his best friend, but he can't help it. He loves his plushy almost as much as he loves Steve Rogers. 

Oh yeah, that's another secret he doesn't want him finding out about.

[Male name] sighed as he sat down on his couch and looked around, making sure his door was closed. He sat back and reached behind one of his cushions, bringing out the cute little plush. He brought his knees up to his chest as he hugged the plush, another sigh escaping his lips.

"How are you today, Steve?" [Male name] whispered softly to the plushy, a sad expression on his face. He imagined how Steve would answer, probably with a simple "I'm okay."

"That's good. I've been feeling kind of down lately..."

"Why? I don't know. My heart kind of hurts."

"Yeah... I should probably get that checked out, haha..."

As [Male name] continued his one sided conversation, he didn't know that Steve had just opened the door, and was currently peeking in on him. He grinned to himself as he took in the sight of [Male name] whispering to a plushy of him. He thought it was adorable, and was just about to walk in and tease him lightly about it, before he noticed the tears.

[Male name] curled in on himself as he brought the plushy closer to his chest, squeezing it as if his life depended on it.

"If only I had the courage to tell you how I feel," he whispered, a few more tears sliding down his cheeks.

On instinct, Steve took a step forward into the room, causing the door and floorboards to creak. [Male name] looked up in horror as he shoved the plushy behind him, trying to wipe away his tears at the same time.

"O-oh! H-hi Steve!" he said, his voice unsteady. Steve blinked in surprised, before walking to the couch and sitting down next to [Male name]. The other male shuffled awkwardly away from him, trying to keep the plushy out of sight. The blond wouldn't have it.

He leaned over and wrapped [Male name] into a hug, pulling him into his lap. The (h/c) haired male squeaked in surprise, trying to figure out what to do with his hands. He finally settled them on Steve's chest.

"U-um..." [Male name] stuttered.

"You don't have to say anything, just listen," Steve said sternly. [Male name] nodded and buried his face in Steve's neck.

"I like you too. There, no courage needed because I said it first."

[Male name] jerked up in surprise and nearly fell out of Steve's arms, before the other man grabbed him around the waist and pulled him back. [Male name]'s face was bright red.

"Oh... um..." he started, struggling to figure out what to say. Steve rolled his eyes and cupped [Male name]'s cheek, kissing him.