"You sure he's going to be okay?" Reed stopped and looked at her, he silently nodded, taking a sip of his drink before continuing up his way up the stairs. Callas furrowed her eyebrows before turning back. That wasn't a direct answer. She shook that thought away from her mind as she took the cup from Anya and smiled lightly. Anya turned the TV on, putting the volume on low as the show played on in the background.

     Callas held the cup in her right hand, petting Zeus with her left. She lifted the cup to her lips when there was a knocking at the door. She looked between Anya and Silas, who both looked equally as confused as she did. Silas got off his sofa and slowly walked towards the door, he opened it and looked back at Callas. She placed the cup down on the coffee table in front of her, getting up to walk to the door. Silas offered her a warm smile before he walked back over to his chair. Zeus got back down from the sofa to sit by his legs in front of the fireplace. Callas looked back at the door, her head tilted to the side.

     "Embry?" She asked quietly, looking back at Silas and Anya—who weren't paying her much attention—before she stepped out of the house, closing the door behind her. "What-What are you doing here?"

     "I couldn't find you at school the other day, so I asked any of the guys if they knew and Seth said you just packed your stuff up and walked out of the library like you had seen a ghost," he explained, nodding his head slightly. "So, I went to find you today, but you weren't in. I came over earlier, but you know..." He had his arms wrapped around his chest, his bike was laying on the grass out front.

     Callas nodded, taking it all in, but not really registering what he was saying. "Yeah. No. I was in the hospital."

     Embry's eyes widened. "What? Are you okay?" He unwrapped his arms from around himself and placed them on her upper arms.

     "I'm fine." She nodded. "Henry isn't." She offered him a weak smile.

     "Henry is in the hospital?"

     Callas bit her bottom lip. "Car accident. I'm not really meant to know what happened, so..."

     "Yeah, that's fine." He nodded quickly, understanding that he should drop the questions about it. "But are you okay?" His voice was soft.

     She looked up at him. "I guess. It's just weird, you know? Seeing someone you care about in pain, the worst part was not knowing about it and having Reed tell me over text." She rolled her eyes.

     "Henry didn't tell you?"

     "No, he blamed food poisoning, remember?"

     "Oh, right. Don't you think it's a bit weird that he didn't tell you the truth?"

     "Well, not really. Everyone has secrets. Sometimes you have them to protect the ones you care about. Henry lied so I wouldn't worry as much."

     "Are you worried now?"

     "Not as much as I thought I would be." She shook her head. Her body shivered as the cold wind blew against them. Embry rubbed his hands on her arms, soothingly. Callas didn't seem to notice, and Embry didn't seem to realise he was doing it. "Hang on." She held up her hand, stopping him. "How did you know where I live?"

     Embry gulped, scratching the back of his neck. "Um..." His eyes didn't meet hers.

     "Em?"

     He let out a sigh. "I might have bugged Jake to tell me. Like all day," he mumbled at the end, hoping that she wouldn't hear.

     "You did?" She looked down, trying to hide the blush on her face. Mentally cursing herself for having a crush on him and being so pathetic about it.