Intro:

The book follows Sophia Medina as she moves from Indiana to New York City to pursue her dream job – until she finds out that it no longer exists. She ends up moving in with a bon vivant party-girl named Aria. Aria keeps her apartment by inviting roommates to move in, asking for rent up front, and then behaving outrageously until they leave. Sophia proves more difficult to dislodge than expected, and when Sophia reverses Aria's latest attempt to eject her in an unexpected fashion, they end up forming an unlikely friendship.
******
Aria Rockwell.
She is an amoral and irresponsible party girl, freeloading, scamming, free-spirit, and swindler described as having "the morals of a pirate," who becomes Sophia's roommate. After first attempting to run her "roommate scam" on Sophia by convincing her to pay several months' rent in advance before driving her out of the apartment, Aria eventually comes to welcome her after Sophia proves capable of turning Aria's scams back on her. Aria, who usually finds other women boring, discovers that she genuinely likes Sophia and tries to be both protective and helpful in her own borderline sociopathic ways (such as slipping Sophia illegal Chinese pharmaceuticals to help her "loosen up"). Aria's only steady work is "providing entertainment" to diplomats at the United Nations once a year, during which she pays her share of rent for the year, while in the meantime running day-to-day scams to provide her with free food, free drinks, and spending money. Her scams have gotten her in trouble with the law more than once.
*********
Sophia Medina.
She moves to New York from Indiana when her dream job at a mortgage company provides her with a huge apartment. However, on her very first day, the company is shut down when the owner is arrested for stealing millions of dollars in a Ponzi scheme and the apartment building is sealed, leaving Sophia desperate for a job and another place to live. She ends up moving in with Aria. Sophia is optimistic, trusting, and tries to be honest and friendly with everyone she meets, which often lead her to be taken advantage of by more cynical New Yorkers, including her own roommate. She tries to be tolerant to Aria's reckless lifestyle and tries to find her place in New York because she is too ashamed to return to her Indiana hometown over losing her job and career and facing her overbearing parents. She works as a barista at a local coffee shop for most of the book.
but is eventually hired as a junior analyst for a Wall Street firm.
*************************
Jason Van Walden.
the former star of Aulani: Mystery Island.
who is a good friend of Aria and desperate to revamp his sagging acting career. he is arrogant, self-centered, and shamelessly self-promoting as he takes on increasingly bizarre roles to revitalize his career, culminating in a stint on Dancing with the Stars. He uses his influence amongst the now-20-something demographic of female Aulani:Mystery Island fans to get ahead personally and professionally, and he allows Aria to name-drop him to advance her own scams. In spite of this, he is the person who seems to know Aria best, and he seems genuinely invested in seeing Aria and Sophia's friendship succeed, often giving them both advice on how to handle one another's quirks.
**************************
Kim Yugyeom.
A music star in the kpop music scene.
He decides to come visit New York to take a break from promotions.
He falls in love with Sophia making the situation weird.
When he finds out she's the roommate to his ex girlfriend Aria.
He eventually moves into the apartment across the hall & becomes their permanent neighbor.
Sophia starts to like him at first..
But catches him flirting with other women & gets turned off..
He is now is trying his hardest to make Sophia fall in love with him.
He starts writing his new album & writes a song about Sophia.
He is widely known & is a huge star.
Which leads to another unexpected complication.
He starts a fake relationship with a world famous model & it stirs jealously between the two girls.
The model babe & Sophia.
**********************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © 2019
All rights reserved to Chrissy_xoxo_1017 on Wattpad
None of this story may be rewritten,reproduced or reformed in any way
Unless granted permission.
So if you do copy my story,I will find out and you will suffer legal and financial consequences because that's copyright infringement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment below your thoughts about this story.
Inspiration came from the short lived tv show "Don't Trust The B**** In Apartment 23"
It's completely based on it.
I loved it that much ❤️😍😂
hope you guys enjoy this one!
It's a comedy one & I hope it comes out good 🤗✨
I love you guys so much💖
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
XxBad_QueenxX
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy👩🏽‍🦱❣️🥰🧚🏽‍♀️✨💓💕💞💜