Drunk Player

MYSTIQUE

"Why! I don't want to! Please don't make me." I yelled at Lacy pleadingly.

"Yes! You have to. It will be fun! You have to come to the party!" She said pouting.

"Firstly, I do not have to. Secondly, I do not want to. Thirdly I do not feel like it. Wait, what number am I on now?" I asked as Lacy started invading my cupboard and throwing clothing items onto the bed. I had a feeling she was going to convince me to go to the freaking party I had told River I would not be going to.

"See it's weekend and you are still thinking about maths. You need to chill. I also hate parties but please do it!" Then her face lit up, "We can so make you the hottest girl there! Then Jenny will be so angry, and she can finally get what she deserves. That-"

"Language!" I said.

"Sorry saint! So, you are coming..." she then fished in my cupboard and got the shortest pair of shorts I had ever seen. They were mine, yes, but my aunt had bought them for me, claiming I dressed like a granny. I could, however neither confirm, nor deny her statement.

"Nope, no ways. Please those things could fit a pre-schooler!" I said trying to get it out of her hands. It was a gorgeous blue coloured pair of short shorts which I had planned on burning a few times but had never had the opportunity to.

Lacy placed it on her arm and then grabbed a black off the shoulder crop top.

"Are we going to a party or the beach?" I asked as she threw me the clothes.

"PLEASE, shut up before I put you in the hospital!" She said putting her hand on her head.

"Okay okay! You don't have to be so rude!" I said going to the bathroom to change.

By the time we were done with my hair, make up and clothing I could hardly recognise myself. I for once looked more than plain. This was practically my first time liking the way I actually looked. My hair short hair was now straight instead of curly and gently grazed against my collarbones. My clothes fit me perfectly, revealing a body I had no clue even existed.

"Oh. My. Word! I think I'm jealous!" Lacy said. She was in a short, pale purple dress with a piece of material joint to the back of it. She was absolutely stunning with beautiful pale colours of make up complimenting her beautiful dress and wore a pair of pink ballerina pumps with delicate silk laces wrapping her calves.

"You're jealous! Look at you! You are so gorgeous!" I said in shock. Then I smiled mischievously, "Christian will definitely not be able to resist you!"

Immediately her cheeks flared up, "Hey! Shut up!" She said hitting my shoulder.

I started laughing at her and teasing her.

"Okay, okay! Enough. We're going to be late!" She said grabbing her car keys. We walked downstairs where my parents were watching TV.

"Bye mom, bye dad! See you when I see you!" I yelled as we exited the house. The sky was already a dark navy colour and the glittering stars littered it here and there.

"Okay! Have fun!" They yelled simultaneously. My parents were really quite liberal when it came to socialising, especially because they knew about my shyness.

"Okay so what is your brother's name?" I asked remembering that she had a brother whom I had never even met yet.

"Well I can't tell you. You've actually already met him!"

Well that narrows down the whole male population at our school! I've been meeting people throughout the week. One of them that idiot I was dreading to see- stupid Skyscraper. Hopefully he would be exchanging spit with Jenny the whole night. I prayed he would. I was in no mood for him, especially since I was already uncomfortable in the clothes I was wearing.