Unfortunate Circumstances

Hey guys, long time no see. 

So in case some of you haven't noticed I have started another Fic called Unfortunate Circumstances. While it's not the longest piece ever written, I have put a lot of effort into it. So for all those people asking for a full Fic here it is. So please, go check it out. 

There are so many individuals that I owe a massive thanks too so I'm just gonna give a general shoutout because you know who you are, and just know that I am grateful.  

Attached below is a short extract taken from the 13546 words, 7 chapters and 4 different points of view, fan fiction. Enjoy guys, you deserve it. 

Keep Reading 

XOXO Taynado 

Harry

Harry woke up just as the sun was beginning to shine through the windows. He figured it was still very early in the morning. The first thing he noticed when his eyes flew open was that everything hurt. He felt like he had been hit by a truck, or a Hungarian Horntail's tail. The second thing he noticed was that he was freezing. The only thing remotely warm was his hands. He rolled his head over to see his hands covered by someone else and a blonde mess on the edge of his bed. As if sensing he had woken up the blonde mess bolted upright. Harry found himself staring into the cold grey eyes of Draco Malfoy.

"What is happening here" Harry said.

Malfoy's face filled with panic and Harry to fight the urge to laugh. Even breathing hurt and he didn't know if he could live if he laughed.

"Look I can explain" Malfoy said in alarm, pulling his hands away.

As soon as Malfoy moved Harry could feel the cold seeping back into him, leaving icy kisses all over him. Before he even thought about it Harry sat up and grabbed Malfoy's hands.

"I- please- my hands, they're cold" Harry wheezed out. Draco looked at him with shock before softening and nodded.

"Of course," he said.

Harry rested his head back on his pillow, his chest aching. His head was all muddled and everything burned.

"Oi potter" he heard. "Are you okay, you're wheezing like mad."

"Yeah" he replied. "Yeah, I'm okay" Harry started coughing, his body raking with them. A metallic taste filled his mouth or was it already there? Harry couldn't tell. he felt like he was choking.

"Good merlin" he heard Malfoy gasp. The warmth left his hands and he heard him stumble away leaving Harry alone.

Harry thought that maybe he had left him to die, he wouldn't expect anything else. He didn't know what he was thinking. Grabbing Malfoy's hands like that. This must have been punishment for that because he couldn't stop coughing. Even sitting up didn't help. He felt like he was about to throw up, maybe he did throw up. He couldn't tell because everything was becoming hazy.

"Oh my" someone said. Harry looked up to see madam Pomfrey standing in front of him with Malfoy right next to her holding a bunch of different coloured bottles.

Harry tried to smile but he thinks it turnedinto more of a grimace. "I think I'm going to throw up" he said before doingexactly that