Yours

all characters belong to JK Rowling

Harry and Draco were in the Room of Requirement, sitting on a green couch in front of a glowing fireplace, both at either end of the couch with their knees brought up to their chest. It was the end of their 5th year and Draco was telling harry what his family expected him to do over the holidays.

"Why?" Harry asked, the brightness in his eyes dimming, he had lost so much and he couldn't lose Draco too.

"I have to" Draco's voice cracked.

Harry sighed, his heart shattering into a million pieces. "Does this mean you're leaving me?" He asked softly afraid of the answer.

"I won't ever leave you as long as I live Harry Potter" Draco said tears spilling down his cheeks. "Even if you leave me"

Harry gave him a sad look and then buried his face in his hands. "I won't ever leave you either. Even if I wanted to. Please be careful" he said.

Draco only just heard him because his voice was muffled by his hands, but that didn't stop his heart from soaring, this mightn't be the end of them yet. They sat in silence for a few moments before Harry started to cry, it felt like everybody was against him these days and he thought he could always reply on Draco to be on his side but apparently not.

"I don't know what to do anymore" he whimpered as Draco pulled him into a hug. Even though it was Draco's fault he was hurting so much, the hug made him feel slightly better. "Everyone is turning against me or leaving me" Harry said.

Draco looked at him and kissed him gently on the lips, he hated what he was putting Harry through and he had to fix it. "No matter what happens, no matter what people say, I am always on your side. Not Voldemort's not Dumbledore's, yours. So remember that." He said pulling away.

Harry closed his eyes and buried his head into Draco's chest. "Ok" He said.

"Ok" Draco replied.

After many tears and much denial I have finally accepted the fact that I am a Gryffindor. So you know what? I'm a Gryffindor and proud of it! what house are you all in? comment with your answer.

Keep reading

XOXO Taynado