I'm Sorry

All characters belong to JK Rowling

Trigger warning: includes a suicide attempt. if you are uncomfortable with this then please don't read.

Please if you feel like committing suicide or suffering from depression, talk to someone, don't fight alone.

"Draco! Come on move, god damn it Draco" Harry sobbed as he held a still Draco "move, please be ok, please. I love you." Harry felt like his heat was being torn out of his chest. "Oh god please be ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I didn't believe you when you said you didn't want to be a death eater. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. Oh god, this is all my fault" Harry felt around for a pulse, it was there, but was fading fast.

Harry will always remember the sight of Draco hanging from the roof of the room of requirement, the sight of him swinging, it would haunt his dreams for the rest of his life. If only he got there earlier, if only he was there for Draco like Draco was there for him. If only...

Harry picked Draco up and ran to the hospital wing "Madam Pomfrey" He yelled as he rushed through the doors. "Madam Pomfrey, it's an emergency" he roared 

Madam Pomfrey rushed from her office, looking scared and concerned

"What's the issue Potter?" she asked as she saw him holding someone in his arms.

"It's Draco, I found him hanging from the roof, I don't know what to do. I love him. Please help" Harry was starting to panic, he felt like his world was ending and there was nothing he could do to change it. 

"Oh my" She gasped. "Quick put him on the bed" Harry immediately did what he was told.

"Will he be ok?" he asked as she rushed around Draco's bed saying various spells and grabbing potions from shelves and draws.

"I'm sorry Potter but I'm going to have to ask you to wait outside" Harry felt like his stomach had disappeared and had been replace with lead.

"Ok... I'll be outside" he said.

Harry sat down on the seats and covered his face with his hands. He didn't know how long he waited there and he didn't care. What he did know was that it felt like forever and with every minute that ticked by the sense of dread grew. Finally after what seemed like centuries Madam Pomfrey opened the doors, her hair falling out of her bun and tear streaks covering her face.

Harry stood up and looked at her.

"Well?" he asked. He already knew the answer but he needed it to be confirmed.

"I'm sorry Potter" She said but before she could continue Harry sunk to the ground, everything spinning and hurting, he couldn't breathe, couldn't see.

"Harry!" he heard a familiar voice yell, one that he loved, he saw the familiar blonde hair and then everything went black.