-5-

"What? That's so corny."

"It's less corny than doing Pokemon Hunt."

"I love Pokemon hunting though."

I sighed and looked at Yoongi hyung, surrender written in my eyes. "Fine. But I'll say the rules, okay?"

"Hm. Okay."

"We'll do rock paper scissors and the first one who gets a ten will be the one who'll ask."

He just nodded and handed out his fist, suddenly I had the urge to tangle my fingers together with his.

"Uh, Jimin?"

"Oh, sorry."

I fisted my hand and prayed to God I won't do truths or dares.

"Rock paper scissors!"

In the first round Yoongi lose, and a smug grin crept into my face. "No don't do that. I'm cringing for fuck's sake."

I just smirked and we continued the remaining nine rounds.

Until I won.

"Hmm, truth or dare?"

"I'll chose dare?"

"Yay!"

He looked at me and I showed an innocent smile, "Buy me a Pikachu plush!"

"What?"

I pouted and made a cute face at him, he made a face and I silently cursed him for ignoring me. How dare him ignore a cute and pretty being like me?

"That's a dare, Min Yoongi."

"Okay, fine."

He suddenly held out my hand and looked at me with great determination, his eyes were giving the 'I'm gonna get revenge' look.

"Another one."

Yoongi hyung fisted his hand and I also did, concentrating at the game we're playing.

Well, I'm concentrating. And I won at the first round.

Until he bit his lip, and dammit, I got distracted.

"Ha! I beat you this time, Pikachu."

"What the hell-"

"I got ten points and you got only two. Why? Were you distracted?" He leaned his face close to me and I saw the real idea he had. Damn, he distracted me on purpose.

"Whatever, you jerk. Dare."

"Oh, how nice of you to choose that word. Turn your back."

Rolling my eyes, I obeyed and turned my back until I felt something cold around my neck, followed by a quiet 'click'.

Wait, what the actual fuck did he-

"Yoongi you idiot!" I said trying to remove the choker from my neck. Damn this crazy jerk.

"Uh-uh, that's my dare for you. Wear it for a day."

"What?! You dumbass I have work tomorrow!"

"Ditch it."

"You know I can't, hyung!"

"Oh, and since you're wearing it, you're gonna be my kitten for a day."

Kitten?

I blushed right away he said that and I stared at him, "Hyung-"

"Don't call me that, kitten."

"Then what do I call you?"

---
"I'm home!"

I sat still on the couch, still flustered because of what happened hours ago. I'm facing the television, it looked like I'm watching, but the truth is I don't give a shit about what program is airing right now.

"Jimin hyung, since when did you start liking tv shopping programs?"

"..."

"Jimin hyung?"

"..."

"Hyung?"

"..."

"Park Jimin!"

Jungkook suddenly shouted and that's when I came to my senses.

"Oh shit, why are you shouting?!"

"It's because you're not giving a damn to what am I- holy shit Jimin, what's with the choker?"

I coughed awkwardly and simply tried to remove the choker but fuck, it won't even loosen.

"Y-you don't know? This is err...t-trending, yeah."

"Yeah, choker in winter?"

"What's wrong with that? That's style."

He shrugged it and I remembered that he went out. "Wait, Jungkook, where have you been all day?"

"I went out to see a friend."

"A friend?" He blushed and tilted his head away from me, and I noticed something in his neck.

"So a friend gives you hickeys now?"

"What? Your friend gave you a choker, what's wrong with it? And he's my soon-to-be boyfriend."

"A choker is different from a kiss, Jungkook! And we haven't even kissed each other yet!"

I blinked and realized what I've just said. "Yet?" He snickered and gave me a 'aww my short cousin is having a crush' look.

"I-I mean, yet...like, you and your friend!"

"Okay. If you say so."

A call interrupted us and I quickly picked up my phone, and almost hesitated when I saw Yoongi hyung calling me.

"Hello? Yoongi hyu-"

"I told you not to call me that."

"O-okay...daddy."

Jungkook choked on the water he's drinking, and in the corner of my eyes I could see him smirking and mouthing, 'You call your friend daddy?'

'Shut the fuck up Jungkook.' I mouthed then gave him the finger which he could only see.

"So, how's my kitten?"

Oh, for fucking whoever's sake Yoongi hyung, please stop calling me that.

"Uhm, good?"

"Okay, I'll send you to work tomorrow. Don't say no."

"No."

"Tsk. You dork, goodnight...Jiminie."

"Yeah, goodnight too, err..d-daddy."

The call ended and I almost threw my phone and I suddenly had the urge to bang myself (wait, that sounded wrong 😂) on the door and the walls of my house.

"Daddy, huh?"

"It's just because of a stupid truth or dare!"

"Whoa don't shout! But, hyung, is that Yoongi guy your boyfriend?"

"I told, you Jungkook..." I said, sighing. "He's not."

But somehow I wish he was.

-----
Omfg 😱😱 I'm really sorry for what I just wrote.