-1-

"Hyung. What are we doing here in a mall?"

Even with his back facing me, I can see through it Yoongi hyung's sarcastic smirk and rolling eyes.

"We're here to carwash."

I scoffed under my breath and I can't hide my eyes rolling because of the sarcastic aura Yoongi hyung is giving right now. Well I guess I asked a stupid question earlier.

But what the heck?! It's nine thirty-six in the morning and we're here in a mall looking for something which I don't even know for heaven's sake. I slightly pouted, it's cold right now.

And I hate being cold.

"Don't pout or I'll kiss you." He said that short and straight. I wondered for a second if it will affect me, but it didn't.

Well, I'll surrender, it did.

I managed to hide the faint blush at my cheeks by scoffing so loud and looking at anywhere but Yoongi hyung's eyes. "You're not one to do so, hyung. What are you even looking for at this building?"

He let out a pretty noisy smirk and continued to wander his eyes around and it looked like he'll break his neck. Just how important is that thing he had to wake me up early in the morning and make me go to cold places like this when I can cuddle with my warm and fluffy pillow at hom-

"Hey! There you are!"

What the holy shit?

I immediately turned my gaze to Yoongi hyung who is now practically running to a whatever-kind of shop. But that's not what bothered me.

Did he just squeal?

Shaking my head, I followed my 'cool' hyung into the shop and my jaw dropped when I saw his state.

Is this the little space I've been reading of- oh fuck it can't be.

"Uhm, hyung?"

Yoongi hyung was smiling from ear to ear and I nearly cringed. He's holding a black fluffy plush which screamed 'monster' for me. I nearly cringed, but I didn't since it was a long time after I saw Yoongi hyung smile like this. His trademark smile which showed off his gums, and it should look disgusting but everything about him is cute.

I faked a cough and snatched the plush from him. Which made him look at me with puppy eyes and an irresistable pout.

Unfortunately, it won't move me, hyung.

"I never thought a guy more mature and cooler than me is acting cute in front of a black monster."

He snatched the plush in my hands and rolled his eyes. "He's not a monster, asshole. He has a name. And he's so cute, how dare you call Kumamon a monster?"

"Oh. So he's Kumamon."

"Yeah, I'm paying for this and stay here."

He faced the counter and took several steps, but he faced me again. "You're dead meat for calling Kumamon a monster."

I rolled my eyes and 'tsk'ed. Really hyung? He looks like a monster. If he's a cat, is there a cat as black as night with bright red circle cheeks and white eyebrows?

Well, he's cute. I mean the 'monster'- I mean, Kumamon.

I sighed, pouting at the endless thoughts running at the back of my head.

"And I thought I'm the cutest being you've known for your life, hyung."

---
Omygosh, this is dedicated to @annyeongchinguya because she said Kumamon's color was brown, and not black. 😂 Annyeong eonnie!