Chapter 21

Lottie-

Ell got back from his moms and Eliza left to feed Ross. He joined me on the sofa again and smiled

"How come you went to your moms?" I asked

"I'm gonna stay here with you for a few days. You need someone here" I have him a smile and hugged him tight. Usually someone demanding to stay in my house would really get on my nerves but this time it was kinda nice, he was right. I did need someone here.

"Thank you" I smiled

*9pm*

Me and Ell were sat on the sofa watching a film.

"It's weird not having the cat" I sighed my eyes filling up.

"I know" Ell sighed giving me a hug. I felt safe in his arms and his presence always seemed to make me smile regardless of my mood.

I yawned and looked at the time

"Why am I so tired?" I said with a little giggle

"It's been a long day" Ell smiled. "You can go to sleep"

He handed me his jumper and I rested my head in his lap with the jumper over me. The lights were off so the only thing lighting the room was the tv. I shut my eyes and Ell played with my hair which was surprising calming as I gently drifted off to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up still in Ells lap but he was asleep with his head over the back of the sofa. I gently sat up being carful not to wake him. I lay his jumper back over him and looked at him. He looked so cute while he was asleep. I walked into the kitchen and made us both breakfast. I put them on the side table in the lounge and went to get dressed. I threw on some sweatpants and a baggy top, put my hair into a bun and walked back into the lounge. I sat next to ell on the sofa and smiled eating a bite of my toast and put my head on his shoulder lightly.