"Really? Your brother doesn't like her?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's stupid," She replied. "If my uncle wasn't so strict with my cousin and my brother, I think they would actually get along. The Hyuga just has too many conflicts that need to be sorted out,"

"I see," I said. "I don't know how to help you with the clan's conflict, but I can help you with those kids picking on your cousin," 

She rose an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"Just lead the way,"

I followed her to the spot where her little cousin was and I was surprised to see how young she was. She's the same age as Naruto and yet these boys who are almost old enough to become genin are picking on her.

"You're such a little twerp," The first one said while the second one was just messing up her hair.

She started to cry. "P-Please stop,"

"Excuse me," I said.

They all looked and Naomi stood next to me.

She's mastered the cold look that Hizashi had and I mastered Kushina's "look" so these boys immediately froze.

"Do you want to explain why you're picking on a little girl?" I asked.

"W-We're not scared of you!" The boy that was messing with her hair shouted, trying to act tough.

"Oh, you're not scared?" Naomi joined in, now activating her byakugan.

I knew she would never use it on them, but she was just trying to intimidate them and it worked.

The boys immediately backed away.

"You better leave this little girl alone or I will come after you," I threatened.

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

"I'm not even that old to be called that," I retort. 

"S-Sorry...uh....lady," The boys said and then took off running.

Naomi lifted the little girl up and comforted her and pointed to me. The little girl had short, dark blue hair and the signature pale eyes. She was adorable and still had some tearstains as she looked at me curiously.

"This is Hana," Naomi said to her.

I smiled and got closer.

"You're adorable, what's your name?" I ask.

"H-Hinata," She answered shyly and hid her face in Naomi's hair.

She's such a sweet little girl. How could anyone pick on her?

I realized I had to get home or my food would get cold, so I waved at Hinata and Naomi as I left. 

I was finally at home and I put the groceries and household supplies away. I opened my ramen and saw that it was still hot and my mouth watered.

I walked over to my couch and set it on the coffee table. I was ready to eat my ramen after my eventful day today.

"Finally, some good food," I said to myself and picked up my chopsticks.

But then, the doorbell rang.

I groaned and sat up from my couch.

I opened the door and it was Kakashi. 

Great, now it was going to be awkward. I invited him inside and he slid his shoes off, then walked over to the couch where my ramen was.

"Uh, sorry I didn't get enough for you. It completely slipped my mind to get another bowl," I apologized.