"Y-Yes ma'am!" The guy nodded desperately.

I put the kunai down and let him go. 

Everyone who was staring quickly turned around and went back to what they were doing.

Like Aunt Kushina, I also had a nickname now. 

It was "Firecracker" and people gave me that nickname after they witnessed me having a "nice" chat with a villager who happened to catch me on a bad week while berating Naruto for no reason.

My nickname wasn't as cool as hers though.

I picked up my bags from the store and started walking to Ichiraku. 

However, I noticed a barrel nearby tipping back and forth. I watched it until it stopped moving, but I didn't really think anything of it, so I just continued walking.

By the time I had gotten to Ichiraku, I calmed down more and I sat down at the barstool to order.

"Good afternoon, Hana," Teuchi greeted with a smile.

Surprisingly, Teuchi still looks good for his age. He's also surprised that I still love ramen just as much as I did when I was a teenager.

"Hi, Teuchi," I smiled back.

"I'm assuming that you want the usual, right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yup,"

He chuckled. "To go or here?"

"To go," I replied.

He nodded and went to the back to start making my order.

I didn't see Ayame anywhere, so I just assumed she had the day off today.

Teuchi came back with a brown paper bag and some chopsticks next to it.

"Enjoy," He smiles.

I stopped myself before I said "you too" and smiled back. "Thank you,"

I grabbed the bag with my ramen and exited the stand. I noticed the curtains moved quickly as if there was wind and I just looked at it questioningly.

I shrugged it off and started overthinking about how my conversation with Kakashi would go tonight. I was really nervous. What could he possibly have to say to me after ghosting me after all these years? 

Now I made myself mad because I'm overthinking. I thought about how he just now decides to check on me when he didn't bother to stop by or talk to me when I lost Minato and Kushina. 

On my way back home, I noticed Naomi was hiding behind a tree and had her byakugan activated. She also had her eyes narrowed as if she was irritated.

"Naomi? What are you doing?" I ask.

She deactivated her byakugan when she heard me and sighed. 

"I was just coming back from the store and I noticed my little cousin was getting picked on by these other children," She answered. "I'm just irritated about it because they treat her like dirt and it doesn't help either that my brother goes and does the same thing,"

I wasn't the only one who had it rough. Naomi started acting nicer after I lost Minato and Kushina and then she ended up losing her fiance, Satoshi after the Uchiha clan got massacred. They got together sometime after the war and then he proposed. The wedding was supposed to happen three months after he proposed, but then Itachi ruined that.

Naomi also has issues in her clan since the Hyuga had some conflict and her father died because of that. We ended up becoming real friends after we sympathized with each other.