This guy!

----------------

"Sir, I have her" Varun was speaking to someone over the phone.

"Is she still unconscious?" the person asked.

"Ji sir. Ek dho ghanta mein uth jayegi" Varun said.

"Mein 10 minute mein pohonch raha hoon, tab tak dhyaan rakhna and what about him?" the person asked.

"I made sure I locked him up in the room" Varun said.

"Okay. Take care of everything and I will be there soon" the guy said and hung up.

Varun goes to the room where the girl was locked up, and opens the door.

The girl was seen, laying on the ground trying to free herself from the ropes tied over her hands and legs.

He goes to the girl, and pulls off the tape over her mouth, and she takes a deep breath, before speaking anything.

"Manik! Manik kaha hain?" she asked.

"Shhhh...Nandini sshhh...chillaao mat" he says.

"Varun please..please mujhe jaane do manik ke paas. Kyu leke aaye ho mujhe tum yaha? Kaun ho tum?" she was asking him questions, crying badly.

"Nandini please don't cry please. Sab bata dhoonga" he said wiping her tears.

She jerks off her face, "Don't try to touch me. Mujhe pata hain you like me but I didn't know you could stoop so low for that" she said.

"Okay okay! Sorry I won't touch you. relax" he said moving away.

She looks at her legs that had small cuts and bruises.

"Manik kaha hain? Please mujhe jaane do. Please let me go" she starts again.

"Manik ghar par hain. Aur tumhe mein filhaal nai jaane de sakta" he said.

She cries more.

He was about to speak something, when they hear the cracking sound of the door.

He quickly wraps up her mouth again and gets off from her.

It's his boss.

"Kaha hain?" he asks.

"Andar Uss room mein" Varun says and guides him to the room.

The moment they opent he door, Nandini is shocked to see the person standing infront of her.

"Hello Nandini ji" he says.

"Harshad Saxena?" Nandini says after looking at him.

"Oh toh hum aap ko yaad hain" Harshad says walking up to her.

"Toh yeh sab tum ne kiya?" she asks.

"Tumhaare pyaare lover ne mujhe majboor kiya yeh sab karne ke liye" he says sitting next to her.

She tries to move but he helds her shulders and makes her sit.

"Leave me" she says jerking off his hands.

"aaahaa... calm down. Mein tumhe kuch nai karoonga. You are just the toy to play with him" he said.

"Kyun kar rahe ho tum yeh sab? WWohh bhi ab?" she asks.

"That Manik! he never left a chance to win over me. First my projects, my business and then my partner. Manik aur uskaa payara bhai Cabir mil ke Deepika ko shaadi ke din bhagaake ke le gaye. Do you guys even realize how humiliated I was because of that? Aap logon ke liye wohh sab mazaak tha. But not for me. You guys involved the media and did everything you could to take revenge on me, so now it's my turn. Manik should suffer the same. Usko toh andaaza bhi nai hoga ki yeh sab meine kiya, because I have been pretending to have good relationship with his company for a while, kyun ki mujhe yeh plan jo execute karni thi" he says.