Chapter 24- The Day of the Ball pt.1

Börja om från början

Shirayuki sat down on her bed and heard a knock on her door balcony as she was a slight bit surprised yet looked over her shoulder. Obi simply waved his hand and gave a cheeky smile and Shirayuki opened the door for him of course.

"The operation getting Ryu dressed went successfully! I'm going to check back on him in a little after telling the rest of the gang!" Smirking in joy, Shirayuki's eyes widened with a vibrant joy as she cheered.

"Yes! Good job Obi! Make sure when it's time, you have to make Ryu dance with Kiroyuki!" Nodded their heads in determination, their "evil" scheme was in place as Obi left to spread the delightful news.

-----
As Zen was getting fitted by Royal tailors, Mitsuhide was standing by the sidelines as he was already finished getting dressed. And I do have to say he looks gorgeous in such formal attendee clothes with those muscular arms! (Not sorry... ;p)

Smiling, Zen was thinking about Shirayuki and how she will look for the ball. He had also wondered what kind of entertainment Kiroyuki has prepared for the multiple countries visiting.

As a knock approached, the two turned their heads as they granted the permission of no one else besides Kiki. As she entered, she had finished dressing up in a different room (Because she is a gurrrll) with the aide of other women tailors. She looks rather charismatic and beautiful with her pale glow that contrasts with the jet black color of her uniform.

"I have bring good news about our scheme. Obi had told me that he successfully got Ryu to change and to go to the ball. Now all he needs to do is to play out his main part."

With Mitsuhide getting super excited, he clapped his hands and had small tears prickle the corner of his eyes. Everyone in the room sweat dropped... Even the tailors...

"I'm so happy! I really hope Kiroyuki sees more of Ryu's charming side tonight!" With the tailors leaving after finishing for hours, Zen sighed and looked out his window to see many guards posted and many guests arriving.

"Mitsuhide, your sentence sounded awfully weird." Freezing with shock, Mitsuhide had a shadow looming over his eyes as he stutter incoherent words.

"I'm just concern on how Kiroyuki would feel about another ball after the Snowfall Massacre..." With concern lace don their gleaming eyes, they all sighed and brushed off the depressing feeling to look forward to Kiroyuki's planned out ball that's in favor of her.

-----
"Princess Kiroyuki! You look gorgeous! I'll be looking forward to your entertainment! We'll be serving so we'll also get to see you!" As the Royal tailors fixed Kiroyuki's dress, they all squeal in excitement. Kiroyuki too was excited yet fearful of the ball of this day.

"Thank you! I'm honored to have you four to help with today!" Smiling with grace, the four felt their hearts skip a beat as they couldn't handle the young princess' smile.

After awhile, they all soon left with the finishing touches as Kiroyuki shared her gratitude. She stepped down from the dressing stool that gave her height form the tailoring and walked over to the full sized mirror. She gazed at herself in shock of her new appearance. She barely ever let her long hair down and hardly wear very long dresses that drape down like a goddess' attire. She felt...magical despite knowing she is.

"Wow..." Despite being memorized by herself, she slapped her cheeks and pulled up her dress to walk more freely and went to the center of the room. She had decided to go over her steps to a dance she was going to preform. It in fact is actually a sing and dance performance for the multiple guests.

"I wonder if my grief will bring more grief if I stay like this..." Deep in thoughts, words of doubt had stormed into her mind as it slipped out to the world of reality.