Chapter 12: Your Final Warning

Start from the beginning

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Update!! I know is been 4 months and Im sorry... So..Enjoy this Chapter I guess.

====================================================

Stampy's POV

Nightmares......

Nightmares........

Every Night.....

It kept repeating it.......

Over and Over again......

YOu CaN't ExCApEd It!....

I jolt up from my bed... Beads of sweat falling from my forehead.. Breathing heavily..God... My heart is pounding really hard is like it was about to come out...

Is been 3 months...and Im still having nightmares is like it dosent want to leave me.. I look at the clock to see.. 3:04am. Is still to early to eat breakfast!

I look down at my sweaty, shaky hands Im still terrified about that horried Nightmare. I groned and lay down on the bed. I cant leave like this!. I dont want this horrible night repeating it all over again!. Maybe...I should tell them.. Maybe I should.. Yah, I can do it in the morning I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I want this to stop.

=Time Skip to Morning= {6:20 am}

>Living Room<

Still Stampy's POV

I walk towards to the living to meet up my friends. My hair was still a but messy and my eye bags are getting a bit bad. But ignored my appearance for now. This is the time I'll tell them
The secret I've been hiding for 3 months and is the time to tell them. I hope they will understand it. I at the couch to see my friends are lounging around. I took a deep breath and walk towards to them. "Umm Hey" thats the only thing I could said

All them turn their heads towards me. Squid stood up, ran towards me and gave me hug. I hug back, God.. I really miss their hugs Squid let go and smile at me "Morning mate! " he said i reply back with a simple morning and took a deep breath again. "H-Hey.. Can I tell you guys something?" I ask as i look down. Squid grab my hand and lead me to the couch I took a seat but still looking down.

"Sure mate...theres something wrong?" squid said calmly

"I-Is... " I try to spaek but it won't come out

"Please, Stampy.. We're worried sick for 3 months now.. Just please tell us" Lee begged

"I-I...... H-Have........" Why it wont come out?!Why i felt so sick?

"I have what?" Ash added

"A....... A....... " my vision started to get blurry..

"YOU Can'T! i WonT lET yoU!!!! "

I heard it's voice it sounds like it's mad.

"Stamps are yah okay?" squid said worried

I try to speak but it won't come out. The next thing i knew everything wen't black.

Squid's POV

Stampy suddenly collapsed on the floor "Stamps?!" I crouch down next to him and gently lifted up his head his skin is pale and cold "He dosen't look so good.. Lee! Help me bring stampy to Hospital!" I said lifting stampy up "On it! " Lee reply and for the out of the blue Lee carried stampy and ran towards the door "Umm... Little help opening the door! " Lee shouted. Jordan opened the door and we all ran towards the hospital I hope Stamps is okay.