" Hmm, Parang medyo malayo ang yellow sa first two" Sabi ni Lika.

" Yellow is my happy color " Noreen said smiling. So Lika scanned for dresses while Noreen followed. " This one " Sabi ni Lika, it was a pastel colored dress, It fits Noreen well, it was simple and the cloth was beautiful, hindi talaga sya basta basta and it was...expensive.

-

Noreen wore the dress throughout the day, Lika even got her a cute hat , ang color ay cream and it has a ribbon on it. Lika kept on buying stuff for Noreen, di na din na ka keep up si Noreen as Lika kept on swiping her card.

" Ate ang dami na po ata neto " Sabi ni Noreen, medyo nag stru-struggle na kasi sya sa mga paperbag na dala nya.

" Talaga?" Sabi ni Lika ,tinignan nya si Noreen and she scanned the paper scanned Noreen as well. " Ahh, shoes and make up!" Sabi nya, she grabbed Noreen's hand and they walked around the mall again.

She had Noreen try on heels around 3-4 inches, and walk on them. Si Lika ang nag judge and she just kept on telling the sales lady to get a size and she would swipe her card. Lika can speak korean fluently kaya wala syang struggle.

" Ate, grabe ka naman po. Okay na po ako sa sneakers ko. How much does theeeeeese shoes cost?" Noreen asked.

" Don't be silly Noreen, shoes are vital! and it only costs 5,000,000 won a pair so don't sweat " Sai ni Lika.

Nagcalculate si Noreen mentally and it was around 22,000 pesos per pair. " Po? Uhhh, okay lang po talaga" Sabi ni Noreen. Naisip ni Noreen na magkasing presyo ng plane ticket nila.

-

Hindi na nakapalag si Noreen, they spent three hours shopping then they traveled back to go to Gyeongbokgung palace, Noreen felt exhausted pero nung nakita nya ang beauty ng Palace with the marching guards, nawala pagod nya at napalitan ng kasiyahan mukha nya, a whole new world talaga ang feeling. Buti nalang hindi KJ si Lika, Lika took pictures of Noreen and they were both happy. They walked around the Palace, Noreen walked cautiously with her heels. They next went to N Seoul Tower kung saan makikita ang mga Teddy bear museum, Love padlock trees ,they rode the cable car and went to the sky coffee shop.

It was cold, and Noreen was busy appreciating he place and Lika watched her happily.

" I'm really glad that I get to spend time with you"  Sabi ni Lika.

" Ako din po, and wow...Ang GANDA pala talaga dito sa Korea better than what kuya explained to me" Sabi ni Noreen as she look around the view of N seoul Tower.

" Alam mo yung Love padlock trees? "  Sabi ni Lika.

Noreen nodded. " Mmm, Opo "  Noreen smiled.

" Hmm, mamaya tignan natin , gusto mo ?"  Sabi ni Lika.

Noreen nodded happily, and so it happened. They toured around the lovelock trees and Noreen was at awe, amazed na amazed sya sa trees and someone came to mind pero she denied it. Ezra.

"Is there someone in mind?"  Sabi ni Lika , napansin nya kasi si Noreen na parang may iniisip habang hinihimas nya ang isang lock na may korean names na may heart, probably a couple.

" Hmm, wala po "  Noreen said smiling.

" Hmm, parang meron eh!"  Inasar ni Lika si Noreen, noreen then felt comfortable with Lika pero naisip nya din na magkapatid sila ni Balm, it's better to be safe and be weary of her actions.

" Wala po "  Sabi ni Noreen.

Inasar padin sya ni Lika, at inintriga hanggang sa nakaikot sila sa Namsan Tower. They toured around the teddy bear museum . Noreen felt comfortable around Lika, parag sarili nya naring ate, she thought that maybe that's why her brother loves her so much. Parang chill lang ba, like you're with your bestfriend or long lost sister. They got along very well, even though medyo fashionista si Lika, naging open nadin si Noreen doon and she felt good about her new look.