Chapter 6 - Done cutting (for now)

Sierra 's POV:

When Demi gave me a hug, my right sleeve lifted up. Crap, I thought. Demi stopped, frozen.

"Sierra?"

"What?" I said, trembling.

She wasn't supposed to know.

"What's this on your arm. Do you want to explain it to me?"

"Not really."

"Why? What's going on? Something bothering you?"

"No, not anymore." I mumbled. You won't understand."

"I won't. Try me."

"Ok. Here it goes." I started talking really fast. "Katy didn't really come to apologize. It was trick. I haven't figured out what for yet, but it was a trick. After she left the other day, she started messaging me on Facebook calling me a whore and a slut."

"Aww, baby I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to get you to apologize."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have."

"Look at me sweetie."

I looked at her.

"Promise me that from now on, instead of cutting, you will come to me and we can talk. We can work it out. Whatever the problem may be, I'm here for you. I will always be here for you. Alright?"

"Alright. Thanks. I'm really glad you adopted me. I'm lucky to have you in my life. Thanks. Thanks for everything you have ever done for me. I love you."

"Aww, I love you too sweetie. I'm gonna go make dinner. Come down when you're ready. Alright?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah." I fake a smile, for Demi.

I can try to smile for her. She has done so much for me, I'm willing to try to stop cutting. It won't be easy, but I know I can do it, with Demi's help. I can't do it alone. I wish I could, but I can't.

Maybe with time, my life can and will get a hell of a lot better. Maybe I can really change. Maybe I can really make something of my life. I'm really, really glad that Demi's a part of my life now. Whether I like it or now, she's my... my mom. I love her, so so much.

Well, I mine as well go downstairs now.

Thanks for reading.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT.

Any ideas for the next chapter is greatly appreciated and if I use your idea I will dedicate the next chapter to you. This goes for every chapter in the future, not just chapter 7.

Have a great day! :)