Someone had to been taking care of me. My nails were cut and painted with clear polish. My legs feel freshly waxed. There's no way someone wakes up from a coma looking like this. But who had been taking care of me? It couldn't be Ajax. He is a cruel monster who probably doesn't give a damn about me.

I have to get out of here.

I exit the bathroom and go for the last white door. I grasp the sliver door knob and slowly twist it, making as little noise as possible. I open it just enough to peek my head through. There was a long dark hallway, lit by dim candles every few feet or so. I open the door a little more and slip my way into the hall, constantly looking back and forth to make sure that no one was coming.

I close the door behind me and head to one of the tables that held a candle. I pick it up very cautiously, looking behind me every few minutes. I felt extremely vulnerable and paranoid. I have no idea where I am or how to get out. I don't want to get caught. Only the moon goddess knows what Ajax might do to me if he catches me trying to escape.

I take in a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. I quietly move down the hall while holding the candle in front of me. For a moment it seemed like it would never end, until finally I found a stair case.

It gave me the option of going up another floor, but obviously the exit would be on the first. I prayed the steps wouldn't squeak under my weight. I gently took the first step and to my surprise it was silent. I continued carefully until I reached the bottom, clutching onto the railing as if my life depended on it.

The first floor was pitch black and I was suddenly grateful that I brought along this candle. I was lead into a foyer. There were floor to ceiling windows on either side of a large wooden door. It was dark outside, the moon only shining on the backside of the house. That's where the room I was in must be. I crept over to the large door. Something felt wrong. It shouldn't be this easy. Ajax isn't foolish enough to not have guards looking out for me. Or maybe he is? No. He must've let his guard down knowing that I was in a coma for goddess knows how long. They probably weren't expecting me to awake so soon.

I grab the brass handle of the large door, afraid of what waited on the other side for me. Probably no one, but I knew that guards would be patrolling the border line and it would be a bitch to get out of his territory. I had to try though. I wouldn't just bow and do everything that monster said. I had to try.

I unlocked the door and swung it open preparing to launch myself into the night. The gust of wind that blew past me took out the candle but it was no use to me anymore. I dropped it as soon as my feet hit the grass, but as soon as they hit the grass something hit me. It was large, hard and warm. Heat, anger and power radiated off of it... or should I say him.

His large hands gripped my shoulders as he pushed me into the dirt. "Oh Octavia," He whispered in my ear. "Did you really think it'd be that easy?"

I gasped, trying to regain the breath that was knocked out of me with the force of his impact. "Yes," I mumbled in between the coughing from the lack of air in my lungs.

He pulled me up harshly by my hair. "Well, that is incredibly fucking stupid of you." I winced as he began to drag me back up the steps and into his home. "Lucky for you, I like to take late night walks while the moon is at its best."

I growled out a bit as I tried to free his hand from my hair, he only pulled harder. He brought his face to mine. His deep blue eyes dug into my green ones, "You better start showing me some respect or I will make your life a living hell." He spat.

I glared at him and didn't say a single word. He was angry but had an oddly calm aura that surrounded him. It's like he knew I would try to escape. Did he suspect I would wake up tonight? There's no way.