I smile to myself thinking of the irony that life had brought us. We may have been struggling for the past month but it is worth everything I could hope for. I got my mate and now I just need my best friend and my Alpha back.

Having so many things running in my head. Plus the fact that I have consumed most of my energy fighting myself from destruction I felt my whole being loosen and I started to drift off to sleep with my mate tucked in my embrace.

"Rouge. Rouge." The sound of my name being called by my lovely mate woke me up from my sleep. "What is it?" I asked her without opening my eyes. "It's already morning silly. Wake up now and I'll be meeting you at the kitchen." Hearing her telling me that she's leaving. I immediately opened my eyes sat up and pulled her back to me making her fall right on my lap.

"Rouge." Her sweet voice cooed my name again. "Hmm." Was all I replied while I continue to envelope her with my warmest embrace. "They will soon look for both of us. C'mon now." She said while trying to get out of my embrace.

Not letting her go I said. "I have been waiting for the time that you'll acknowledge me as your mate. I have waited so long to hae you in my arms. So please just let me be for awhile because I if uou don't I might think that you do not want me as your mate."

I know it was cheesy but what can I say? I'm in love with this person and I can't wait to show her how I really feel. At this time my head is resting right on her back side when I felt the vibrations of her chuckle go through out her body.

Looking up at her, she was able to maneuver herself so that she is face at me side ways. Then she cupped my face with both her hands and brought her face to mine. Her eyes glimmer with emotions I cannot decipher.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her with a sly smile. Which she returned with a shy smile and said. "I am thinking how I'm so fortunate to have you as my mate and no one else. I have been crushing on you since day one and now I can't even belive how I ended up here sitting on your lap while you pour your heart to me."

I do not know how am I able to return those sweet words to her so all I came up to was just to show her how happy I am. I pulled her closer to me and closed the space between us with a very hungry and lustful kiss.

"Well just about damn time." This words from a very familiar person took us out of out frenzied state. When we parted and looked where the voice came from; a very happy Meg is staring right at us. "You look like a clown." I commented at her grinning face.

Sam, thinking that my comment was the funniest joke ever started to laugh hard at Meg's face. But instead of Meg getting angry at us, she just went near us saying. "Oh you two shut it. Now give me a hug cause I'm a very happy big sister for both of you." And before we could evwn move she have already engulfed us in a tight bear hug.

________________________________________________

'Sam? Baby where are you?'  Thank goodness for the ability to talk with our minds it is now much easier to talk with each other. Since we have acknowledge each other as our mate our mate bond got stronger but with a twist. I do not know why but we are able to keep from others the bond that we share. Which gives us the edge from everyone because they cannot use us on each other.

I am now walking along the hallway full of students towards to my locker. Today marks the 70th day of Skylar's unknown slumber. And today will be our final day of training with Luna Sofia. But that will still be up until later after school.

Students have just all gotten out of their classes for lunch. So yeah. The hall is packed and the cafeteria too. I am almost at my locker when I noticed Cleo chat chatting with her crew inside a vacant room. Now a days Cleo no longer goes to Sky's room. Most of the time she is out with her friends partying not even bothered by the fact that her mate is in sort of a coma.

Sam have told me to just let Cleo be cause she have just gotten back to herself before Sky and Meg arrived in the community. Before I successfully got pass by the room one of the girls pointed Cleo to my direction. And when she turned to look at me I just gave her a glare and continued on my way.

As I reached my locker Sam's voice came to my head. 'I have just gotten out of the library. Meet me at our spot?'  Our spot have been the big oak tree that Sky choose to stay during lunch time. A smile crept in to my face as I thought of my dear friend. I told Sam yes and that I would be on my way and we agreed to meet it five minutes.

I did not pass by the cafeteria because I have learned to pack a lunch during breakfast for both of us before going to school.  Of course werewolves have such large appetite so Sam still go by the lunch hall and buy additional food and drinks for us.

When I reached the tree, I sat down then took out the food from my bag. A few moments later Sam arrived and sat by my side. She is carrying a tray with more food for two people. "Are you really that hungry?" I am not able to stop myself from asking with a smirk on my face.

Sam punched me playfully while glaring at me before she decided to answer. "This is just not for me. More of this is for you, you animal." Hearing her call me an animal made me laugh so hard it left me lying on the grass. Until I heard footsteps getting near us.

"What do you two want from us?" Sam's voice is full of confusion and uncertainty. When I turned to see who she was talking to I instantly realized why. Dani and Amber are standing right before us looking dumbfounded. When I cleared my throat it was as if they just got out of their trance.

"We do not wish to give you harm. I, well we would like to know how is Sky doing." Dani was the one who spoke. Her voice was unsure as if she's not even sure she would like to hear the answer. "Sky is okay. Hopefully she'll be back to school soon." I answered as I continued to prepare our lunch hoping that they would get the message to leave us be, which in fact worked.

Not even a few minutes after the two have left us another set of footsteps is already on it's way to us. But before it could have even got near us a very very familiar voice that I have not heard for a long time spoke. "So when do you two plan on telling everyone that you're mates?"

My face lit up with a smile while Sam, who's right beside me let out a squeal or joy. And when I lifted my gaze there stood Skylar with her signature smirk playing on her lips. Sam then ran to Sky while I stood up and watched them animatedly show how they miss each other.

I am still watching the two while my heart rejoiced. I am so happy that Sky is finally back from her deep sleep. But then I noticed that we are not alone. "Skylar." I called out to her then gestured to where the other two are standing when she looked at me.

"Hi-" Sky started off but before she was able to say anything more Dani had already jumped her. We then watched at how Sky's expression change from shocked turn to full on happiness.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

hello everyone :) it has been so long since I added a authors note so I decided to put one now. I would just want to say sorry for not being able to post as often as before. I am just too caught up with work and stuffs but all in all life is better. I hope everyone will still read to the end of the story. and I am glad to say that the next chapter bis almost done so I might post it sooner than later :)

p.s.

@_wolf-attack_ needs our help. Please do check out on her story The Shewolf and tell her what you guys think. thanks for those who'll read the story :)