XIII

{sorry for late update I've been sick and sorry for any typos}

My bum hurt as it hit the bottom of the floor. The cold concert basement flooring under neither me making me shiver. Sending a sea a chills over my skin making goosebumps all over my skin. The sores on my arms still slightly visible.

I use as much body strength as I could to try and sit up. I'm still sore from the fogs effect. I'm still weak, but not as weak as minutes ago. I place my small hands onto the cold grey flooring using my arms to push myself up from the ground.

I failed miserably. My arms began to wobble and I ended up back on my bum. Great.
I moved around so I was now on my hands and knees crawling around the batsmen floor. It was dark, no light to see around except the small light escaping the window to high for my reach.

Thump

I stopped when I heard the loud notice from upstairs. It was the door, not opened though. I would've known. Instead there was just a slight bang on it.

I did my best to somewhat crawl over toward the stairwell. I moved around, crawling over various random objects and every so second bumping into a random object.

"Where the hell is she at?!"

Harry.

"She's n-not here." I could hear Alexis's voice stutter a lie. She was intimidated by him, but I don't blame her.

I moved closer, doing my best to move closer to the sound of their voices.

"Don't fucking lie to me Alexis, remember what happened last time you lied to me." He threatened. His tone deep and dark. But what caught me was 'remember what happened last time.'

"Harry-"

"I can fucking smell her!" He banged the door once again making me jump up slightly and release a small yelp.

"Har-" I started. I was about to call his name but my mouth was quickly covered by a hand.

"Don't speak Naomi," Alex.. "Harry's not allowed to have you, you're mine now, and it's time for revenge." Alex spoke just above a whisper.

"What?" I muffled into the palm of his hand. But it only made him press his hand harder over my mouth.

"Shut. Up." He threatened.

I began to thrash my body around in his grasp. My body still sore and tired so my movements didn't do much, but it was something.

Alex then flipped us over, with him on top of me. It was still dark but I knew he was staring down at me.

"Damn, I might just have to take you for myself."

He repeated. He said that before, when I had made my first encounter with him. I never thought about if he truly meant it or not. But at this moment I don't know what to think.

"Memories huh baby girl," He smirked. "I don't like to lie. I say what I mean."

He still had one of his hands over my mouth, preventing me from calling for any help. I mumbled into his hand but nothing came out that you could comprehend.

He slipped his other hand up my shirt causing me to whimper. Not in pleasure but pure disgust and fear.

"Shh, baby doll. I can take of you." He cooed to me softly. I didn't want to cry, I didn't want to appear weak and make him feel like he has more power over me. - Even though he kind of does..

I loud bang erupts us making Alex scrabble off me.

Loud foot steps come down the stairs and his voice break the silence.

"Naomi!"

Harry runs over to me picking me up and holding me closer to his chest. I let out a whimper in pain. My body still in pain and Harry's tight hold wasn't helping.

I look over to where Alex is, but he's not there.

"Where did he go-"

"Doesn't matter, let's get back home."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, it's a short and boring chapter.
But it's better than nothing.
Sorry if there's any typos I'm sick and lazy.

(Read Empire pls)