VII

I sat at the large dining room table, that could possibly fit 16 people. I saw at the very end, waiting for Harry to arrive with the breakfast. I didn't ask, but he insisted that he makes something. It was to my surprise that he even used his time out of his day to do something for me. I was also surprised when he didn't make me cook for him and make me his slave or something.

It turned out he wasn't that bad, I still don't trust him, but he can nice at times, and by at times I mean when he's yelling at me. He did save my ass yesterday too.

I played with the ends of red velvet table cloth that hung about 3 inches off of the dark wooden table as I waited patiently for Harry. Last night scared me, a lot. I'd never think in my life that such a creature could live in this world. I was lucky that I didn't have nightmares about it. I looked down at my cloths and saw how tattered and dirty they were from last nights events.

I hear the simple 'clank' of the glass plates hit the wooden table and look up to see Harry setting the plates and glasses.

'He brought all that in one trip?' But then I look at hands to see just how massive they were. Well, that pretty much speaks for itself.

"I called Liam last night after you fell asleep and told him to stop by town and get you cloths and toiletries." Harry simply says as he seats himself next to me. I look down at the food Harry had made, and to much of my surprise it looks amazing.

Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast. Also with a glass of orange juice, I may add.

"Thank you Harry, that's really sweet." I smile at him, in which he returns with a small dimple smile.

We began to eat in silence together, he didn't seem to mind at all, he seemed to like it. Just two of us alone doing what ever. But for me it felt, awkward. So I decide to break the tension I felt and create conversation.

"Can I ask you something?" I say after swallowing a piece of my toast.

"Sure, but first let me ask you something." He pauses and swallows what's left in his mouth before continuing on. "Why'd you try to leave?"

This, I didn't quite honestly think through, I myself still don't know what possessed me to get up and run like that, I just did. Thinking I had a chance for it to go back to normal. But my parents are gone, and nothing's normal in Featherstone.

"Well, um." I started off, not knowing really what to say. "I thought, I could go back an-"

"You thought, but you can't. For gods sake why part of mine do you not understand?! You could've died out there last night, just like that stupid girl who went camping here!"

I knew what stupid girl he was talking about, no doubt it was Ashley.

"Ok, sorry. I won't do it again." I say, trying to call him and reassure I won't be leaving anytime soon. But I wasn't sure if I was telling the truth.

"So anyway, who's Liam?" I question, while taking another bite out my eggs. I also wanted to change the subject.

"He's my friend." He stated, not bothering to elaborate on the subject of his friend.

"Yes, but yesterday you said he was like you but different, what's that mean?"

Harry clears his throat before speaks. "He's um, well a wear wolf." He says while looking me dead in the eye.

"But they don't exist." I argue, not in a mean way but in a way where I didn't exactly understand.

"Naomi." He pauses. "The Featherstone forest is a place where all fictional becomes a reality."

"Just like how I thought screamers didn't exist, right?" He simply nods.

He notices that the both of us have finished our food and stands up to collect our plates. I offer to help, but he declines and say he's got it all under control. After he puts the remains away and cleans our dishes we walk over to the living area.

I notice a picture of several people over in the mantel and I walk over to it, there was a boy around the age of 16, and a girl only a few years older. Along with two elders that where the parents.

"That's me and my family." I hear Harry whisper from behind me. "There's my mum, step-dad, and my older sister Gemma." He speaks all while pointing out each person.

"You have a beautiful family." I say honestly, I've always wanted a sibling myself. Harry whispers a faint thank you and begins to walk away.

I turn around and see Harry looking awfully pail. "Hey, are you feeling ok?" I ask, wondering if was sick or something due to his tired look and pale skin.

"No, I haven't been feeding lately and I need to go out, so please please stay here until I get back. Liam may or may not arrive while I'm gone, if he does it's fine. But if anyone other than Liam comes, hide." He rushes to the door and just before he walks out I hurry behind just to ask "How do I know if it's Liam or not?"

He swiftly I turns around. "Brown hair, dark brown eyes. He's quite tall." He says quickly before taking off.

His description if could have been any other guy, but then again. Who's in the forest.

After about 10-15 minuets of me wondering around the castle, there's a knock at the door. I didn't know if I should answer it or not, so I stayed silent for a minuets or so.

"Come on out Naomi, it's nothing to be afraid of, I just wanna talk." The voice spoke in a cheeky mischievous way. If it were to be Liam I don't think that'd he 'want to talk'.

I swiftly opened the door to a tall man around the age of 20 or so. He had bright pale blue eyes and jet black hair styled into a small quiff like structure. He had a little facial hair, but not a lot.

I knew by his features he wasn't Liam.

"So how about I introduce myself, I'm Alex."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry this sucked, but I might update tomorrow if I get good feed ;)

So 50 votes and 20 comments.