"I didn't mean it," you murmured, pressing a careful kiss to his head. You'd never seen Dallas like this and you weren't sure how to react or what to say. 

"I know. I just..." Dallas trailed off. "I just love you, okay? And some days I get so scared that you'll realize what a piece of shit I am and you'll leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you. I've never need somebody the way I need you." 

"I'm not going anywhere, Dally," you replied. 

"Promise?" he whispered. You nodded and looked at him with a small smile. He carefully returned it and bit his lip. "Prove it." 

You laughed a bit before asking, "How do you want me to do that?" 

"Marry me." Dallas could tell he caught you off guard. "Please marry me, (Y/N). Please." 

It had taken a second for you to process what he was saying but when it really hit you slammed your lips together and hoped he'd know your answer just from that kiss. 

Darry: 

He wasn't crying, dammit. He wasn't. He'd deny it until his grave and he'd fight anyone who tried to say other wise. He. Was. NOT. Crying. 

Except he totally was. 

What could he say? You just looked so pretty in your wedding dress and the fact that you'd actually shown up to the ceremony were just a bit overwhelming, okay? And Darry would call anyone out if they said that you weren't worth the waterworks. Watching you walk down the aisle he tried to keep the tears at bay. But one slipped out and his best man, Soda, passed him a hanker chief. He dabbed carefully at his eyes and caught the amused smile you were giving him as you made your way towards him. Eventually you reached the altar and he turned to face you fully. 

"You okay there, honey?" you asked trying not to laugh at your big husband being brought to tears just at the sight of you. 

"I'm absolutely perfect." 

Soda: 

Soda had promised himself he would keep it together. If not for him then for you. You were a wreck. You hadn't stopped crying since the soldiers had arrived on your door step. Your son had been over seas fighting when an IED went off. He was gone and you felt like you were slipping away. Soda was trying to be the strong one, trying to keep you together and grounded. But he knew it was a losing battle. Everyday you were drifting farther and farther away from him. The day of your son's funeral you could barely stand up. You were shivering like a leaf and crying endless tears. When they put him in the ground and handed you the flag you went into hysterics. Soda had to have Darry's help to get you away from the grave.

Soda came back to the grave site after the funeral. He sat next to the tombstone with a beer in his hand. He placed another beer on top of the stone and clinked it with his own. He loosened his tie and took a sip. He wasn't sure how long he sat there but it was long enough to watch the sun set. Night came and he glanced up at the stars. He remembered counting stars with his son while you watched and smiled. Soda didn't think he'd ever see you smile again. Hell, he wasn't even sure he'd smile again. 

"I miss you, son," he whispered and then, finally, the tears came. 

Steve: 

Steve had been so proud when he got the motorcycle up and running. It had been his pet project for the better part of a year. The first thing he did when it was finally good to go was take you out for a ride. You both whizzed through the country side watching the scenery fly by. You clung to Steve tightly as he took sharp turns. It was all so freeing and energizing. Steve was rising on a high. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this happy.  You both were laughing as Steve drove, moving to pass a car. The car started to change lanes suddenly and not seeing you both clipped the front wheel of the bike. Steve remembered his stomach dropping as you guys flew through the air. He tried to reach out to you like somehow he could catch you. He failed and hit the ground hard. The air being taken from his lungs as his head met the road. 

He was only out a few minutes. But in that time the ambulances arrived. He woke when they were trying to move him on to a stretcher. He looked over just in time to see you being loaded into the back of an ambulance. Panic flooded him as he tried to get up. eE just had to make sure that you were safe. The EMTs tried to hold him down. They were speaking to him but he couldn't hear them over the roar in his ears. The harder he struggled the more they held him down. They got you into the ambulance and shut the door. Steve started to cry then. He just wanted to make sure you were okay. Why wouldn't they let him do that? He couldn't breath. He breath became shorter and shorter. He just needed you. That's all. He wanted to be next to you so bad. You were all that mattered. 

Johnny: 

"I'm just really happy is all," Johnny sobbed out, making you laugh. He was holding your new born daughter like she was the most valuable thing in the world. You figured that to Johnny she probably was.  He had tears running down his face as he bounced her back and forth. She gurgled and Johnny started crying even harder. "She's so beautiful. I swear, (Y/N), she's absolutely perfect." 

"I would hope so," you said leaning your head back into the hospital bed pillow. "I went through a hell of a lot to bring her into this world." 

"Thank you, (Y/N)," Johnny hiccuped out as he kept crying. "Thank you so much. I love you so much. I love her and I love you." 

From that moment on Johnny cried at all your daughters milestones. When she took her first steps, her first word, first day of school, first date. Literally everything when it came to your daughter made him cry tears of joy. It became a running joke within your family. Johnny cried so hard at her wedding that he started to hyperventilate. You were laughing so hard at your husband's weepiness that you almost couldn't help it. And when his granddaughter was born lord help you all. At least this time you knew to bring tissues. 

Two-Bit:

Two was not a crier. He was always laughing, never crying. It just didn't mesh with his personality. It seemed like there wasn't anything that could make him cry. And yet here he was with his head in his hands, sobbing with you beside him in the doctors office. You felt more numb than anything. But the news had hit Two hard. The doctor watched in sympathy for a moment before gathering some pamphlets. 

"Some couples who have miscarriages decide to honor their babies with some sort of funeral. Here are some options if you decide that's what you want to do," the doctor said and passed you the reading material. You nodded and thanked her. She left the room to give you some privacy. Carefully you put your hand on Two's back and rubbed it gently. 

"It's not fair, (Y/N)," Two said after several minutes of his sobbing. "It's not fucking fair!" 

"I know, Two," you said with the misting of tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry. You would've been the best dad ever." 

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. I just..." he trailed off and more tears poured down his face. "I was just so ready. I was gonna give her the best life I could. Be better than my old man."  

You nodded and simply held him closer as he continued to cry. You would cry later. For now Two needed you and you were going to be there for him. The only way you guys would survive this was if you stayed strong for each other. 

A/N: Hey all, check out hawkess_ for some really cool fan casts and as always thanks for reading!!!