Celebrity He's Jealous of

(A/N): So this was a request from Quotev. I'm just pretending that time and time periods aren't a thing. Gotta love suspended disbelief!!!!
Ponyboy:C. Thomas Howell

"I'm just saying he's really hot! That doesn't mean I love you any less, it just means that I acknowledge his attractiveness," You said as you laughed. You and Pony were watching Red Dawn and Pony was getting jealous of your crush on C. Thomas Howell as Robert. He wanted to turn off the movie but you wouldn't let him. Now he was sitting on the far end of the couch pouting. With a roll of your eyes you turned off the movie and crawled over to him so you could straddle his lap. You were running your hands through his hair as you looked directly into his eyes. "He doesn't have anything on you though."

Pony just smiled and let your hand creep up his shirt.
Dally:Matt Dilon

Your favorite book, Rumble Fish, had been made into a mvie and you had been freaking out that they casted Matt Dilon as Rusty. It was practically all you could talk about. Keith had threatened to tape your mouth shut. You had just showed up at Buck's to meet Dally for a date. You walked inside and saw Dally sitting in the corner with a baseball cap pulled over his head. You bounced up to him and pecked his lips.

"What's with the hat?" you asked as you tried to pull it off his head. He quickly clamped down on it though.

"Nothing, my head's cold," He mumbled. You laughed at him and went to pull the hat off again.

"What is it? Did you get a bad haircut?" you asked. Dally mumbled something that you couldn't quite catch. You looked at him with raised eyebrows. Finally DAlly let our a resigned sigh and pulled the hat off. You had to put your hand over your mouth to stifle the giggles. "You got your hair cut like Matt Dilon's?!"

"I was drunk and a little bit jealous, okay?" Dally said looking emmbarassed."You just never shut up about him and I wanted to make sure you weren't gonna leave me because I didn't look like him."

"Dally, I love you and while I think Matt Dilon is really hot, he's no Dallas Winston," You said pulling him close so that you could kiss him. "Now come on, I clearly need to remind you that I love you and not him."
Darry: Patrick Swayze

"Nobody puts baby in a corner, dammit!" You cried as you watched the end credits of Dirty Dancing for what seemed like the eighteenth time. Darry walked in the door just than and had to suppress an eye roll. He didn't want to admit it but he was so incredibly jealous of the way that you drooled over Patrick Swazye.

"Can you turn that off?" He snapped sounding really annoyed.

"What? Why?" You asked confused as to why he was so annoyed. "I love this movie. Patrick Swayze is perfect!"

"I know you never let me forget that," He muttered. You got up off the couch to stand in his arms.

"Are you jealous?" You asked in a sing song voice. Darry wouldn't look at you which only made you smile. "You are, aren't you? Don't worry babe. You'll always be my leading man." You stood on your tip toes to kiss him.
Sodapop:Rob Lowe

You were laying on your bed making out and enjoying where this was going. But Soda pulled away from your lips causing you to pout at him. He looked frustrated. "What's wrong, babe?" You asked as you fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.

"The poster. I can't do this with him watching," Soda said glaring at your Rob Lowe poster. You'd just gotten it for your birthday and had hung it over your bed. He was your favorite actor. He made you laugh and smile almost as much as Soda did.

"Its just a poster. You're seriously gonna let this stop because of a dumb poster," you asked as you kept undoing the buttons on his shirt. Soda just huffed and refused to look at you. It was then it clicked. "You're jealous of Rob Lowe, aren't you?"

"I never said that!" Soda argued, making you burst out laughing.

"You know I have a thing for you and not Rob Lowe, right?" You said. When Soda didn't answer you licked you lips and having finished unbuttoning his shirt started on his jeans. "Or do I need to remind you where my affections lie?"
Steve: Tom Cruise

"He's possibly the hottest guy I've ever seen," you said and your best friend smiled and nodded along with you. She would never admit it but she absolutely agreed with you, she was just less vocal about it. You were looking at a magazine with Tom Cruise on the front of it while waiting for Steve to finish his shift at the DX. Just than Steve came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"Are you girls talking about me,again?" he asked playfully. Your best friend burst out laughing as you turned bright red.

"Yes," you said at the same time (Y/BF/N) said, "No." When Steve just looked at you with a confused expression you held up the magazine. Steve examined it for a second.

"What's this guy got that I don't?" he practically growled. Both you and (Y/BF/N) burst out laughing.

"You're jealous!" You cried turning around in his arms to look at him. Steve wouldn't look at you and muttered a 'no' under his breath. "Don't worry, baby, you're the only guy I'd ever do anything with."
Johnny:Ralph Macchio

You were laying in the lot watching the sunset when you saw Johnny limping towards you . Immeadiately you feared that he'd been mugged, again. You rushed towaards him with worry very clear on your face. You helped him over to the blanket you'd been sitting on and got him to sit down.

"What happened, Johhnycakes?" You asked.

"What the limp? Nothing happened. Nothing at all," He said trying to be nonchalant about it.

"Nothing happened? Bullshit! Jonathan Cade! You better tell me right now what the fuck happened!" You said, honestly worried and a bit pissed that he wouldn't just tell you. Johnny looked at the ground and muttered something. "What what that, dear?"

"I hurt my leg trying to learn karate," He admitted.

"Why on earth were you trying to learn karate?" you asked so glad that he hadn't been jumped. Johnny was laying down and he held open his arm so that you could curl into his side.

"I wanted to be like that guy you love so much. The Karate Kid," He said. You picked yourself up so that you could look at him.

"Ralph Macchio? You wanted to be like him because I like him a little bit?"

"I was scared you wouldn't like him becausee I couldn't fight like him. You mean too much to me."

"Johnny, I love you because of who you are. Not whether or not you can fight, silly goose," you said as you leaned in to kiss him.
Two-Bit:Emilio Estevez

You were sitting on the couch in his living room with your eyes glued to the TV as you watched Bender walk across the field. The credits of The Breakfast Club rolled and you smiled.

"The best movie ever. I swear I could watch it a hundred more times and never get tired of it," You said. Two was sitting with his arm around and a sour look on his face.

"You just like it because of that Estevez guy," He grumbled.

"I can't say you're wrong but that might be because I like seeing you all jealous," you said with a grin.

"I am not Jealous of a guy that wears a letterman jacket."

"He's only a jock because his dad pressured him into it. Besides it makes him look tuff." You could feel Two staring at you. His eyes were wide and he had a look of disbelief on his face. "He's a bad boy at heart and you know how I have a thing for those."

Two just grinned and pulled you over so that you were laying on top of him.