Time Heist

The golden rule to creating pairings: if you don't ship them, it's less believable.

I was beginning to get Startha deprivation. Boy, did I come up with a good cure.

It's the aliens, the mutants, the goody two shoes, and the odd witch out that go into the Bank this time around!

Here's "Time Heist!"

***

One moment, the five of them were in Clara's flat.

The next, they were all sitting at a round table, the Doctor holding a large worm to his face, the other four with their hands on similar worms. The Doctor actually screamed and tossed it away, Clara doing the same. "What the hell?" Jessie shouted.

"Doctor?" Pietro stared at his.

"Don't touch it!" the Doctor warned.

A familiar screech was heard on the other side of Jessie, and she spun around to see a very familiar black woman toss her worm onto the table like it was a hot potato, her husband staring at his in shock. "Martha?" her jaw dropped. "Steve?"

"What the hell are they?" Martha sputtered.

"And where are we?" Steve looked around. "How did we get here?"

"Who are you?" the man on the other side of Steve, the right side of his head shaved, a computer chip attached to his head, asked. "Sorry, what's going on?"

From his side, between himself and Wanda, a dark-skinned woman with bulging cheeks let go of her worm with a yelp. "What is that thing?"

"It's a memory worm," the Doctor answered, narrowing his eyes.

"What happened to your face?" Clara blinked.

"Clara, that was rude," Jessie frowned.

"She's not ginger," Martha giggled.

"Anyway, this deletes our memories," Jessie pointed at one of the worms.

"Did you see her face?" Clara looked around.

"How did I get here?" the woman demanded.

"The same way we all did," the Doctor shrugged. "But we've all forgotten."

"And who are you?"

A metal case in the center of the table suddenly broadcasted the Doctor's voice. "I am the Doctor, a Time Lord from Gallifrey. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will."

"I am the Bad Wolf, a Time Lady from Gallifrey," Jessie's voice came out a moment later. "I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will."

"I am Clara Oswald, Inhuman. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will. Do I really have to touch that worm thing?"

"Yes, you do," the Doctor's voice said. "You're next, Pietro."

"I am Pietro Maximoff, enhanced human. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will."

"I am Wanda Maximoff, enhanced human. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will." Pause. "I could just as easily use my magic to - "

"No, Wanda," Jessie said. "We're all using the worms. Captain?"

"I am Steve Rogers, super soldier, human. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will."

"I am Martha Rogers-Jones, human. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will."

"I am Psi, augmented human. I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will." The man with the chip in his head took it out and examined it in surprise, only to discover it marked "Memory Compromised."