Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Bryce's POV:

I finally got off the computer the next day realized that I had fell asleep on Delirious. The call had ended and there was drool slightly on my arm. I got up and saw that my video had successfully uploaded. I scowled when I saw Ohm's name. I got up from the computer and walked to the living room. I saw that it was completely clean and it looked like Ohm wasn't even there.

I grabbed a bottle of water and then walked to my room. I don't feel like doing anything today. I jumped to my bed and I snuggled in. I looked at my phone to see it was filled with notifications. I looked at it and it was mostly from Skype. I did see one that caught my eye and it was a text message from Clarissa.

"Hey baby I can't wait for our date tonight ☺️ what time are you gonna come over," she texted and I sighed.

"I'll coming over at 7 okay 👍," I typed back and locked my phone.

I can't believe I was going to throw away a year of my love for Clarissa to a guy who is supposedly my best friend. I wouldn't even consider him my best friend anymore. Like what best friend tricks you into believing that they had some sort of attraction to you and making you doubt your sexuality. I grabbed my phone again and saw that she replied.

"Can't wait I'll see you then baby," she said and I sighed.

I have to tell her.... I couldn't forgiven myself if I didn't. I got up from bed and quickly set up a video to queue. I then went back to my room and got myself ready. I left the house with keys in my hand the only place I should be heading too. I got in my car and drove to the ring shop where I had ordered the ring.

"Ahh Bryce glad to see you have come," the ring seller, who's name was Ivan, said as I entered the store.

"I'm going to make my final payment," I said as I handed him 300 dollars cash.

"Clarissa is going to love it," Ivan said as he gave me the box.

"I know," I said confidently.

I then spent the next couple of hours determining what I was going to say to her. I knew I shouldn't have paid for the ring and yet my head tells me that everything's going to be alright. I didn't even realized that time went by so fly as I was driving my car towards her house. I was dressed casually because I wanted to recreate our first date.

"You can do this Bryce," I told myself as I parked in front of her drive way.

I sat in the car and I pulled out the black box. I opened it up saw the ring gleam in the light that was left outside. When picking the color of the ring I knew that it had to be rose gold. Rose gold was such a beautiful color especially when it was paired up with a diamond. I chose a classical design that looked like a rose, well to me at least.

 I chose a classical design that looked like a rose, well to me at least

I closed the box and put it in my coat pocket. I got out of my car and I walked to the front door. I could feel myself sweat as I hesitantly knocked on the door. After some soft footing later the door opened to reveal the blonde that I was ready to give up. She had a white shirt with some dark blue jeggings. On her feet were brand new black converse as she tapped lightly on the ground. She had sunglasses on top of her head adding a finishing touch.