Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Bryce's POV:

I put on a nice purple shirt and black pants when I woke up this morning. I of course took a shower before anything else. But I found myself sitting at my desk. I was typing away at the computer. I placed the video I had edited in the queue to the uploads I had waiting for. The title of the video was: MAKING ALL THE MONEY! | Turmoil #2. Turmoil is a very fun game and I can't wait to continue it. I gasped when I felt Ryan wrap his arms around me.

"Are you ready to go on our date," he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"I just need to finish get ready," I said and he spins me around to face him.

"I can't even tell when you're ready because you look amazing everyday," he said and I blushed.

"I'm not used to be the one receiving the compliments," l mumbled and he chuckles.

"But we compliment you all the time," Ryan said and I shrugged me shoulder.

"Yeah but this time it's from someone that I like," I said not really prepared for love yet.

"Don't worry I'll soon be someone you love. It is just our first date," he said and I blushed.

"I'll let you get ready but remember you have 30 minutes before I'm dragging you out in whatever you're wearing," he said as he left the room.

I was left dumbfounded as I got up front he seat. I set my computer to sleep and I walked back to my room. I grabbed the comb and brushed my hair. I checked the weather outside and saw that it was slightly windy. I changed out of my purple shirt and put on a dark grey shirt. I then found a purple jacket and I put it on. I put my gloves in my pocket and I grabbed my scarf.

I then out on my grey converse and I walked out of the room. I went down the stairs and I saw Ohm with a grey sweater on the looked slightly similar to mine. He saw me and looked up and down at what I was wearing.

"I'm so glad you went with a wintery style," he said as he came up to me.

"Is there somewhere specific you wanted to take me," I said as he pulled me into his arms.

"You'll have to wait and see," he said as he kissed my nose.

"Are you ready to go," he asked and I nod my head.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I managed to locked the door as we went to my car. My stomach rumbled and I blushed realizing that I hadn't eaten anything.

"It's alright I made you a small breakfast in this container. I'll be driving to our destination," he said as he took the keys out of my hand and replaced it with a box that had French toast.

"Don't scratch my car," I said as I got into the passenger seat.

"I've driven your car before it'll be alright," he said as he got into the drivers seat.

I buckled my seat belt as he buckled his and he turned on the car. Getting out of the driveway, we were on the road to whatever destination he had in mind. I could feel butterfly in my stomachs as I opened the container. I haven't been this nervous on a date since the first time I went out with Clarissa. I took a bite of the French toast thinking about what I was going to tell her.

I looked over at Ryan and I could see him concentrating on the road in front of him. I took out my phone and saw that I got a message from her. I checked it and my heart broke a little.

"Hey Boo 😘 I can't wait for our date in two days 😍 it's gonna be amazing ☺️," was what the message said and I wanted to cry a little.