Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Bryce's POV:

"Alright ask me another question," Ohm asked and I nod my head.

"Alright who is your favorite YouTuber," I asked.

"I think it would be Max. He's one chill dude and who is your favorite YouTuber," he said/asked.

"It would have to be Minx. When I first started my gaming channel she was the first one to ever invite me to a game. I met Ritz when I played with her and I met everyone else through her. I couldn't have asked for such a better friend," I said truthfully and he hums.

"Okay now... have you ever been in a relationship," I asked.

"Yeah I have and have you ever been in a relationship," he said.

"Yes I have. This is getting boring asking the same questions," I said and he chuckles.

"Alright I'll try to ask different questions," Ohm said and I nod my head.

"Alright then have you ever done it with a guy," I asked.

"Nope I haven't ever done it with a guy. Are you currently in a relationship?"

Whenever we talk about my relationship wise I don't know why I don't want to talk about it. I found myself grabbing another shot and drinking it. I licked my lips finding it kind of sweet. Ohm just smirks at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever if I got drunk would you stop the game," I asked starting to feel a slight effect.

"Maybe I don't know maybe I'll continue the game in curiosity," Ohm said and I groaned.

"Do you ship us Bryce," he asked me and I laughed.

"I really don't care if our fans wants to ship us let them. Not like it would ever happen," I said.

"Why do you wear a mask," I asked him and all he did was pick up a shot cup and drank it.

"Don't you like it when the tequila drops down to your stomach and makes it feel warm. By the way that's your question," Ohm says.

"I mean I do have this slight warm feeling but it was strong the first time," I said and he laughs.

"Strong? Wow you really are a baby," he said and I pouts.

"Whatever.... tell me about your childhood," I asked and he sighs.

"Alright but you can't tell anyone alright. It's slightly explained in the wiki page but I'll tell you the full story alright," he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"You have a wiki page," I asked and he just shakes his head.

"Yes I do but that's not the point," he said and I nod my head.

He sighs but ultimately says;

"I had an okay childhood when I was growing up. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. It only got worse when I got to high school. I could say back in those days I was a rebel. I really didn't have good parents to look up to so I just went with the coolest looking people around. I guess they had gotten pissed off at my failing grades that they finally decided to do something for once. They would lock me in my room, make me skip meals, would put me in a "timeout". They started to treat me as a child and I had enough of it. I managed to get all of the cash I could and I left. I was out of there I had already gotten my drivers license and they gave me a beat up van as a gift. I tried to continue high school but I couldn't so I dropped out when I was 17. I pretty much lived in my van for 3 years when I decided that I had enough. My friend let me live with him on the promise that I would go get my ged and have some sort of college degree. I did what he asked and during that time I decided to focus on YouTube and here I am now today."

I didn't know what to say. I mean what would you say to a man who went through so much as an adult. I just looked down and I felt his fingers go under my chin and I raised it up to stare into his masked covered eyes.

"I don't want any sadness from you let's continue on with the game alright," he said and I nod my head.

"Alright question for you what's your sexuality," Ohm said.

I opened my mouth say that I was straight. I know I'm straight and yet nothing came out of my lips. I didn't even realize that my hand held the plastic shot cup as I put it up to my lips.

"Too personal I see," Ohm teased and I drank the contents.

"Not personal just I don't know," I said and he just chuckles.

Everything is getting a bit blurry at this point but I just shake my head. I'm already like this with just three shots. This is just pathetic.

"Alright whatever uhhhhhh what's your favorite color," I asked him.

"Grey. I know it's a boring color but it's my favorite," Ohm said and I giggled.

"Alright what's your favorite color," he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's purple a duuuuuuh," I said and he laughs.

"I know but I'm running out of questions," he said and I tried to remember how many we asked.

"We only asked 9 questions and you already ran out," I said and he just smirks.

"Alright Mr. I ran out of questions what's the real reason you came here," I said which was promptly answered with a shot.

"Alright do you know how to play music," he asked.

"Yeah I have a music channel that I upload too," I said.

"Why do you trust me," I then asked and he smiles.

"Because of the times we played together and I have met you. You haven't gave me a reason to not trust you," he answers.

"Alright will you let me meet Clarissa," he said and I grabbed a shot and drank it.

I don't know what happened but when I drank it everything became heavy. I could barely open my eyes. I could see Ohm talking to me but I just couldn't respond. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I found myself on my bed staring up at the ceiling......

What happened after I blacked out?

Okay okay okay your probably gonna ask what happened to the other nine questions. Well don't worry it will all be explained in the next chapter promises. Okay I used the following people's questions:

ishaboi_blue
Evil-Empress
TheDerpieFace
@Kawaii_Forest
@BrittanyRossi
@Thumbelina02
@MJLovesSnivy
@simplyskeledun

If you have any other questions you want them to ask each other comment them down below because I nearly ran out XD. Thank you for the support~

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟