Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bryce's POV:

If I had ever regret watching a movie, it would have to be Sausage Party. God that movie was so dirty that I felt like I should have watched it with Clarissa in order to sauce up the night. I guess the only thing that was worth about going to see the movie was hearing Ohm laugh. I don't know something about his laugh is so..... I can't really explain it.

"Wasn't that an amazing movie," Ohm asked me as we left the movie theaters.

"I don't get how you enjoyed that movie so much," I said shaking my head as he laughs.

"You are too young to understand," Ohm said and I just stared at him.

"I'm 21 I am technically classified as an adult," I said and he shakes his head.

"Still young," he teases making me roll my eyes.

I guess he's right. I really don't like it when the guys acts too dirty around me. I mean I'll play along but if i know it's gone to far then I'll start feeling uncomfortable. Like when I played with Chilled, Smarty, Galm, and Tom. I didn't know the guys could get so dirty especially since we were playing cards.

"How can you have such a perverted mind," I asked in wonder and he smirks at me.

"Age comes wisdom. You'll soon learn all the dirty things that I've come to learn about," he said and I stuck my tongue out.

"Eww no thanks," I said shaking my head.

"What should we do now we still have the rest of the night to play," Ohm said and I looked at him crazily.

"Play the rest of the night? Ohm I can't I still have work to do like edit the videos. I'm not like you who just puts everything off to go visit someone," I said and he frowns.

"I do keep priority. Which is why I have my recording things with me. Incase I need to record something for my subscribers. I mean I'm almost at 1 million," he said and I hum in agreement.

(Side Note: Story takes place before he reaches 1 million subscribers. It was a month ago when Bryce uploaded the WWE2k16 with Delirious. Just to let you know incase people say. OHM ALREADY HAS 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS STUPID. Or something like that XD. Back with the story)

"Yeah that's crazy dude," I said as we reached the car.

"It's been a good 10 years since the beginning," he said as I unlocked the car.

"23 when you started youtube? I thought you probably started it around my age," I said as we both enter the car.

"Well at the time I was dealing with something," he said and it got awkward again.

"I guess we could go out to eat since popcorn doesn't seem the type of dinner I had planned on eating, especially I had it twice today," I said and he smiles.

"Yes dude, please I'm starving," he announced putting his hands up in the air.

"I just barely offered right now how can you be starving," I said starting the ignition.

"I have a strong metabolism so I need food to keep me strong," he said and I chuckled.

"Sounded just like Delirious there. With his craving for gummy bears," I said making him laugh.

(Somewhere in the distance of San Diego, Lui heard the wind mention of Delirious having gummy bears and quickly making a bee line to the computer trying to pester some out of him)

"Hey I am craving food not gummy bears," he said and I nod my head.

"Any particular place you craving for," I said and he hums.

"Pizza would be nice," he says and I smiled.

"Alright I know an awesome pizza place that I take Clarissa to sometimes," I said and he tilts his head.

"Who's Clarissa," he asked.

"Don't worry about it," I said feeling really weird talking about my girlfriend to him.

"If you say so," he says as I drove out of the parking lot.

It was a fairly quick drive since I know this town at the back of my hand. I started to talk to Ohm about random things which he was very happy to respond too. I guess I started to know very little by little through these simple conversations. I smiled once I saw the sign "Pronto Slice N Pasta".

"Your paying for your own meal," I announced once I parked.

"I guess since you did take me to the movies," he said as we got out of the car.

"Welcome to Pronto Slice N Pizza, is it to go or shall you gentlemen be eating inside," Enrique said as we entered the restaurant.

"We'll be eating here Enrique," I said and he nods his head.

"The usual spot and the usual for you," he asked and I nod my head.

"Can you give him 5 minutes to order," I said as I grabbed a menu.

"Sure I'll be back with your drink," he says and I motioned Ohm to follow me.

"Wow you do come here often," he says and I blush.

"Well there isn't really a lot of places to go to," I said as we sat down.

"I think I know want," he said as he skimmed through it once.

"Well if looks like I made it in time same bill or are you guys paying separately," Enrique said giving me my Mr. Pibb.

"Separate," I said and he nods his head.

"What can I get you sir then," he asked Ohm and Ohm smiles.

"Can I get the Carnivore Pizza with a coke," Ohm said and Enrique nodded his head.

"What size of pizza would you like," he asked.

"A small would suffice," Ohm said and Enrique wrote it down.

"I'll be back with your drink," Enrique said leaving the two of us.

"Since you've been here how long does it take," Ohm asked and I hummed.

"Since you ordered pizza 30 minutes," I said and he nods his head.

We started to have small talk and in no time our food came. I had gotten Chicken Parmesan Pasta, which was lightly breaded season chicken breast topped with marinara and melted mozzarella and shaved parmesan. The Carnivore Pizza, that Ohm had gotten, was their signature crust topped with their homemade pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, ground beef, sausage and bacon.

"Why did you order The Carnivore Pizza," I said as we both took a bite of our food.

"Because a man has to have his meats," he said and I rolled my eyes.

We quietly ate our food and we paid for my food. I gave Enrique a 10 dollar tip which he gladly took. We climbed back in the car and I started the way to home. We got there and I parked the car. We walked into the house and Ohm sat down on the couch.

"I have a guest bedroom you can use," I said and he smiles.

"Thanks Bryce, you can head off to bed," he said and I nod my head.

"Goodnight Ohm," I said as I heading to my room for some well deserved rest.

Okay wow just wow. This book already reached 1k reads and over 100 votes in just four chapters. Like whoaaaaaaa. That's like insane to me a bit haha. Thank you all for the support.

Yes I am actually using real dates and places, So the time Ohm supposedly leave is going to be his 1 million subscriber video. Yeah I know it's a bit weird but it's the way I'm working with XD.

Anyways with lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟