Chapter 13

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her outfit ^^)

Klaus, Stefan, and I are walking in the mountains. Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders. "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" I asked Stefan and he looked at me annoyed.

"I'm fine," Stefan said and I raised my hands up in surrender. Sassy Stefan approaching, alert, Sassy Stefan approaching.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down...:" Klaus said joining in.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great," Stefan said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you always have to spoil my fun?" I asked. God, I'm beginning to sound like Damon.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. Which is what we have been doing all summer." Stefan said and we looked at each other.

"Yeah, well...it's better than nothing."

"And thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." Klaus said and we stopped walking.

We had found the pack's camp. Stefan and I enter their camp. Everyone looks at us. Stefan puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" She asked and I just looked away. No, the reality this isn't a good time right now. Klaus walks up behind us and Stefan looks at me.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus said and the women back away.

"You're the hybrid." She said.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus said and I got lost in my thoughts. Stefan shook my shoulders and made me look at him.

"You ok?" Stefan asked and I shook my no. "What's wrong?" I looked at Klaus and Stefan. I collapsed on the ground and Stefan knelt in front of me.

All I could think about is Damon. He's close a little voice in my head said. "Something's wrong," I said.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked and I looked up at Klaus.

"My head," I said and looked down again.

"I'm going to go in your head ok?" Stefan said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and focus on the pain.

"Alex," Damon said and I opened my eyes to see I was laying on the floor. I looked around and saw our old house. I looked down and saw I was in a dress and it looked like 1848. "You ok?"

"Yea, brother, I'm fine," I said and he helped me stand up.

"You sure?" Damon asked and I nodded.

"I just got light headed that's all," I said and wiped my nose to it was bleeding.

"You're not ok," Damon said and I shook my head. "I'm going to get mother." I grabbed Damon's arm.

Only His [A Klaus Mikaelson Love Story] (Book 1) *OLD VERSION*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara